• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And I thougt my Austria game on the same page was worth showing :huh:

Haha, the even funnier part is that I was playing as the US, that was an AI austria.

I honestly think their biggest boon came when they, as my ally, helped me in a war where the UK was just humiliated beyond repair and knocked them out of the running for anything.

From my California Game, that's behind my AAR. It's currently 1911.

v2mapcal1911111.gif

(Larger)

cali2.png

As I said in the AAR, APPLAUSE IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR AWESOME AFRICA.

I actually only meddled in Far Eastern Affairs. I had no say in Africa or Europe. Every European naion has undergone at least one revolution.

From my California Game, that's behind my AAR. It's currently 1911.
This map is beautiful and restores all faith I have in Victoria 2. You HAD to have a hand in this.

This map is beautiful and restores all faith I have in Victoria 2. You HAD to have a hand in this.

Oceania and Asia are the only things I meddled in, signing on to defend Russia or China once or twice, then leaving to allow Japan to take territories. This helped the huuuggeee Russian rebellion that broke away the Baltics and the Ukraine. The Russia became strong again, and invaded the Ottomans with Austria, which crushed them and they then underwent revolutions, turning communist and releasing the Balkans. Germany invaded and annexed Poland then France took back Alsace.

Wow, what are the odds that Italy would end up with Libya and Eritrea?
And how did Ethiopia get the rest of Werder and Negele?
And what about Australia, Canada and South Africa? Did they rebel, too?
(I hope I'm not sounding sarcastic, here; I'm really interested in how things ended up that way)

Also, German Africa is just beautiful.

Wow, what are the odds that Italy would end up with Libya and Eritrea?
And how did Ethiopia get the rest of Werder and Negele?
And what about Australia, Canada and South Africa? Did they rebel, too?
(I hope I'm not sounding sarcastic, here; I'm really interested in how things ended up that way)

Also, German Africa is just beautiful.

Well, I know very little, as I was involved in California and the Pacific, but Ethopia has been a cig for a long time and I think they colonized that as the British got Somalia. Italy (Two Sicilies) was involved in a huge war against the Ottomans where I think every GP but the USA and the CSA were involved in, giving Russia, Italy, and Austria Ottoman Land. Then they had a commie rebellion an all the breakaways states.... Broke away. The United Kingdom has had three revolutions, more than enough to allow the colonial dominions to escape. The latest was South Afrika, where they restored order on Transvaal and Oranje.

My Macedonian Empire in 1926. I would put up a map screenshot but my screenshots aren't saving right now for some reason (except the ones that get saved to Steam).

1576528971A65368F1EEFCB654F02E3CF600548F

My Macedonian Empire in 1926. I would put up a map screenshot but my screenshots aren't saving right now for some reason (except the ones that get saved to Steam).

1576528971A65368F1EEFCB654F02E3CF600548F

That is beautiful! That's something I always wanted to do but felt it was way too hard for Victoria 2. How did you do this? Was this done with no cheating at all?