• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good work there, Hastu Neon, for making sure this project keeps moving.

And congrats to Lord J. Roxton!

Congratulations, Lord J. Roxton!

I'll have to go check out your AAR!

Lord J. Roxton said:
Now I think EUII is ok, but I never play the other ones.

Pshaw, why not? They're quite good, especially CK. I think you'd probably enjoy them.

Congratulations on your WoW-ship, even if you are under the power of the evil EUII :D

Congrats, Lord Roxton!

But I must recommend you try at least one other Paradox game. :D

I shall have to look into your Habsburgian empire. Even though I play a Prussian in AARland, I have a soft spot for the Habsburgs.

Rensslaer

p.s. And congrats to Crimson King, too!

Congrats

It has poisoned your minds! EUI forever! :D

Well, my week is now over and I must choose the next WoW. One of the greatest effects becoming the WritAAR of the Week was that it got me to read more AARs, outside of the EUII section. I've found several that I'll now be sure to continue reading.

I ran into a few problems in chosing my successor. Since I'm new here, I'm not sure how popular various WritAARs and AARs are. I didn't want to choose someone that everyone reads already, but I wasn't entirely sure who those people are.

So anyway, I discovered Delusions of Grandeur I: Abyssinia Triumphant by anonymous4401 in the Victoria section, which I found very fun to read. I read it for an hour last night, before I loaded up Victoria and tried playing Ethiopa myself. I appoint anonymous4401 as the next WoW.

Oh, and I must mention that anonymous4401 is also the author of Fear Russia! A Bukkhara AAR Redux, which is, at the very least, the funniest AAR I've ever read.