• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(15606)

Second Lieutenant
Mar 16, 2003
Visit site
In this AAR I plan to unite all the Croatian lands(Croatia,Krain,Bosnia,Istria,Dalmatia,Steirmark,Banat and Ragusa) and make Croatia 100% indipendent from Hungary.

Difficulty-Normal/Normal
Scenario-Vanilla GC with my Croatia mod(I added cores on Bosnia,Dalmatia,Steirmark,Banat and Ragusa and gave Ragusa a CoT and I did some other things)

Ok,so here I go:

It is now 1419 and a war has broken out between Venice and Croatia(who is being helped by Hungary),so I plan to defeat Venice and take(liberate)Istria and Dalmatia from them.

The Croatian army's are going to Istria and Dalmatia to liberate them.
xvdro

The Croatian Army's have liberated Istria and Dalmatia. :cool:
xvfh1

Venice has ceded Istria and Dalmatia to Croatia in the peace treaty of Venice.
xvk39

Croatia has declared war on Austria.
xvlsj

The Croatian army has won the battle of Graz.
xvm2w

Steirmark has been ceded to Croatia in the treaty of Graz. :cool:
xvmdj

Very nice! Now you have a gold producing province and a center of trade. I didn't even know Ragusa had a CoT. Anyway, if you can hold on now you should be able to get very far ahead in the tech race. I'll follow this one.

LewsTherin said:
Very nice! Now you have a gold producing province and a center of trade. I didn't even know Ragusa had a CoT. Anyway, if you can hold on now you should be able to get very far ahead in the tech race. I'll follow this one.

Thanks. :)

The Croatian army is going to Bosnia to destroy the Tuscanian army.
xvsw9

Croatia is ruled by the Great King Gingić.
xvt41

Freeeeeeedddddddddooooooooooooommmmmmmmm
xvtdh

BosniakWarrior said:
One question, how is Bosnia a Croatian land?

If you are talking about how Croatia has a core on Bosnia,it is because I added it.

Serbia and Kosovo have been added to the Croatian Kingdom.
xwqqe

Bulgaria and Macedonia have been added to the Croatian Kingdom.
xwr28

Salzburg and Tirol have been added to the Croatian Kingdom.
xwr9x

Stroph1 said:
A nice job of expansion. How is the rest of Europe looking?

Tuscany controls most of Italy.
xzwjc

Iberia
xzwwn

Western Europe
xzx2q

Sweden is doing well.
xzx50

How on earth are you making 65 ducats a year in your capital without a center of trade and it is only 1550? I can see your production incomes are probably significant but I am curious if you changed the setup at all. I am not against modding in order to create a more fun game or more fun AAR, mind you, I am simply curious.

LewsTherin said:
How on earth are you making 65 ducats a year in your capital without a center of trade and it is only 1550? I can see your production incomes are probably significant but I am curious if you changed the setup at all. I am not against modding in order to create a more fun game or more fun AAR, mind you, I am simply curious.

Yes,I made Zagreb and Dubrovnik(and added a CoT to Dubrovnik) richer,because they were richer in real life,then they were in Vanilla EU2.

Greece is added to the Croatian Kingdom.
y03e1

The Orange Alliance is the most powerful alliance in Europe.
y03ld

Alexandria is now a Croatian city. :cool:
y03ra

The Turks only have Thrace left in Europe.
y1342

Croatia's land technology has advanced to Baroque(21) :cool:
y1382

A shipyard has been build in Dubrovnik. :cool:
y14qe

Croatia has a honorable reputation.
y14y0

Zagreb has the biggest fortress in the World. :cool:
y1547