• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Helvetia is ruled by the Tagsatzung.:)
e6699t.jpg

The Core provinces of Helvetia.
e66a0l.jpg

Helvetia has joined an Military Alliance with Savoy,Genoa and Milan.
e66ao4.jpg

jwolf said:
I tried Helvetia once and it is surprisingly difficult at first (at least it was for me - details are in my Ukraine AAR). Austria wants you dead, and usually brings in a lot of German allies to do the job. Good luck.

Thanks.:)

Helvetia gets Lombardia and 325 Ducats from Modena in the Peace Treaty of Milan.:cool:
e66d94.jpg

Savoy becomes a vassal of Helvetia.
e66dr8.jpg

Last edited:
Bavaria becomes a vassal of Helvetia and Helvetia gets Baden in the Peace Treaty of München and Helvetia annexed Württemberg.
e66gdg.jpg

I have been promoted to Count.
e66gz4.jpg

Hopp Schwyz!

Played Helvetia last year, finally ending with Swiss Jamaica and lots of other funny places. Will be interesting to see where you'll get them.

The Suebian said:
Hopp Schwyz!

Played Helvetia last year, finally ending with Swiss Jamaica and lots of other funny places. Will be interesting to see where you'll get them.

Swiss Jamaica?:rofl: Great!:D

Nice progress...but hmm I'm interested ,what's your BB rating now :) ?

The screenshot from 1441 said he had a rather bad reputation. But he's in a good alliance, and stronger than any neighbor with the possible exception of France, who he has already beaten once.

I have to admit this is a very impressive start with the Swiss! I had trouble just surviving with them. You're making it look easy!

jwolf said:
You're making it look easy!

It ain't easy,but I hope it will become easier when I get a CoT or two under my control.:D

I once succeded with conquering northern Italy as Switzerland, and afterwards go colonial (whole NA under Swiss rule, Australia too :D )

Hope you won't get too much wars with that high BB now.

This one looks promising,Many screenies and few words,this one is perfect for me! :D

Saulta said:
This one looks promising,Many screenies and few words,this one is perfect for me! :D

Glad you like it.:D

Nice. However, isn't your quest furfilled since you annexed Savoy? Or is your quest now to control ALL coasts (here's hoping for Swiss WC ;) ).

EDIT: Switzerland would be an ideal nation for WC if it got it's current languages as cultures: French, German, Italian and Retoroman (let's call the last Swiss in the game ) :D