• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
most of the activity was debating the merits of activity.
Because theres little to nothing tk discuss day one.

Anyway, deadline is coming.
We need a count!
And we need to consolidate.

We need a count!
Hold my beer.

Day One Votecount, 1.5 hours to deadline

Team Wombat: 3
Dedonus [79]
Alxeu [93]
happycats517 [Sleepyhead 82 -> 111]

Sleepyhead: 3
Capage [marty99 87 -> 94]
randakar [marty99 86 -> 103]
the_hdk [114]

happycats 517: 3
Arkasas [85]
MAWofdoom [92]
Witch Agatha [happycats 81->132]

aedan777: 2
Team Wombat [83]
Wagonlitz [MAWofdoom 80 -> 113]

Witch Agatha: 1
marty99 [84]

liefwarrior: 1
Culann [88]

Dedonus: 1
Sleepyhead [89]

Capage: 1
Chefjones [109]

Wagonlitz: 1
CaptainGrimlock [123]

Not voted: 5
@aedan777
@EUROO7
@liefwarrior
@Jacksonian Missionary
@Caillean

Hold my beer.

Day One Votecount, 1.5 hours to deadline

Dedonus [79]
Alxeu [93]

the_hdk [114]

happycats 517: 2
Arkasas [85]
MAWofdoom [92]

aedan777: 2
Team Wombat [83]
Wagonlitz [MAWofdoom 80 -> 113]

marty99 [84]

liefwarrior: 1
Culann [88]

Dedonus: 1
Sleepyhead [89]

Chefjones [109]

CaptainGrimlock [123]

Not voted: 5
@aedan777
@EUROO7
@liefwarrior
@Jacksonian Missionary
@Caillean
You have happy listed at 2, but they have 3.

Is today the day aedan finally misses a vote?

(Disclaimer: Yes, Wagon, I am aware that has happened before.)

Is today the day aedan finally misses a vote?

(Disclaimer: Yes, Wagon, I am aware that has happened before.)
If so then we should tie him just tk prove he's not untiable.

Vote marty

hes busy

Okay, actual attempt to be useful. Plenty of votes with no reasoning or silly reasoning, including my own. There's certainly villagers among them and it doesn't feel useful to go after them. It's a D1 with no hunt occurring. As much as I hate to say it this meta won't generate a lot of meaningful activity on a D1. Instead I'll focus on two that stand out. Randy and Team Wombat voting marty and aedan. Unless the meta here has changed, both are established players who are analytical enough that no village would let them die D1 without something compelling happening. If I was a wolf who wanted to park my vote somewhere and not have to worry about it all day, this is where I'd do it. There's a pretty low chance you end up with blood on your hands and even if you do then something else crazy probably happened. Don't really have a preference between the two so I'll go with the one with a vote already.

Unvote Sleepyhead
Vote Team Wombat
Decent analysis for day 1, all things considered. The one issue is that I tend to move around a lot on day 1, so my vote is by no means locked in. Although considering the fact that aedan hasn't voted yet, I'm fine keeping my vote there for now (4 non-voters this late in the day is still a lot).

As an aside, there are "value votes" - players that I think are better as wolves/baddies than villagers gameplay-wise, and that it might be wise for villages to try to vote them out early. Among them are:

Aedan
Team Wombat
DeathNoteforCutie

There are also players I think play noticably better as villagers rather than wolves, and thus rarely if ever be voted out day 1 if at all possible. They include:

wagonlitz
johho888
Dedonus
randakar
madchemist

We need a count!
Preferably not on Meowth. Meowth has left Team Rocket and is trying to make it all alone in the world.

Now we cannot have Slakoths and Snorlaxes blocking our path, so I'll switch to one of them.

Unvote Dedonus
Vote liefwarrior

As an aside, I like the little of what I've seen so far out of happycats, capage, and to a lesser extent wagon so far.

Me Grimlock not no care who me Grimlock vote! But since me Grimlock responsible member of society,

vote wagonlitz
This vote irks me a bit - yes it's day 1, but I hate players admitting that they put no thought into their voting. Still would like to see aedan in thread, but consider yourself on my watch list.

He said aedan PMed him, which since they were in the same pack was true. Was it dumb? Yes. But it's the same lazy lynch patterns that lead to the same people getting killed. Anyway, that's not the point here. The point is this forum has a specific meta which makes it easy for players to park votes and avoid getting blood on their hands. And lo and behold Team Wombat is nowhere to be seen.
Some of us work for a living, you know... :rolleyes:

Reactions:
Not quite in danger, but close to it. Not really a fan of any of the three in the lead though since they've been active today. I would support putting up someone who hasn't voted yet.

Vote Liefwarrior

Not quite in danger, but close to it. Not really a fan of any of the three in the lead though since they've been active today. I would support putting up someone who hasn't voted yet.

Vote Liefwarrior
I'm not really in favour of the front runners either, so I was planning on proposing a switch, but wanted to wait til closer to deadline.

Seems it might happen now, so I'll propose it now. And I'll propose it on somebody whose not had any action. Lief has had people vote him, so I'll propose say Caillean, who hasn't posted at all today.

unvote aedan
Vote Caillean

Day One Votecount, ~30 minutes to deadline

Dedonus [79]
Alxeu [93]

the_hdk [114]

Arkasas [85]
MAWofdoom [92]

liefwarrior: 3
Culann [88]
aedan777 [152]
Sleepyhead [Dedonus 89->149]

aedan777: 1
Team Wombat [83]

marty99 [84]

Chefjones [109]

CaptainGrimlock [123]

marty99: 1
EUROO7 [147]

Caillean: 1
Wagonlitz [MAWofdoom 80 -> aedan777 113-> 153]

Not voted: 3
@liefwarrior
@Jacksonian Missionary
@Caillean

Unofficial Vote Count

Dedonus [79]
Alxeu [93]

the_hdk [114]

Arkasas [85]
MAWofdoom [92]

Culann [88]
Sleepyhead [Dedonus 89 -> 149]
Aedan [152]

Team Wombat [83]

marty99 [84]

Chefjones [109]

CaptainGrimlock [123]

Marty: 1
EUROO7 [147]

Wagonlitz [MAWofdoom 80 -> aedan 113 -> 153]

@liefwarrior
@Jacksonian Missionary
@Caillean

I got vote count sniped by the GM. :mad:

Anyways, on a serious note, we currently have a four-way tie, with 30 minutes left...

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Unofficial Vote Count

Dedonus [79]
Alxeu [93]

the_hdk [114]

Arkasas [85]
MAWofdoom [92]

Culann [88]
Sleepyhead [Dedonus 89 -> 149]
Aedan [152]

Team Wombat [83]

marty99 [84]

Chefjones [109]

CaptainGrimlock [123]

Marty: 1
EUROO7 [147]

Wagonlitz [MAWofdoom 80 -> aedan 113 -> 153]

@liefwarrior
@Jacksonian Missionary
@Caillean

tenor.gif

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I dislike this particular gimmick.

UNVOTE MARTY
VOTE SLEEPYHEAD

You seem jumpy, trying to defend anyone in particular?

This is a valid point but presented in a wolfy way. Capage is definitely a bit all over the place with votes but the way you're saying it just feels off to me and I can't quite place why.

Jumping around a lot is not a wolf tell. Depending a bit on the player, of course.

Unvote marty, vote Sleepyhead

Consolidating a bit.

Vote Capage

Their votes earlier looked opportunistic.

No, I just don't have a particularly strong reason to vote anyone.

I want to highlight this set of interactions here as what struck me as the most interesting of the day. Capage switches to Sleepyhead after seeing the Meowth gimmick. Sleepy ribs him a bit and insinuates he's trying to protect someone. I'll fill in for Chefjones at least why I think Sleepy's phrasing might rub the wrong way. Sleepy's phrasing is pretty unsubtle with how it's casting Capage's vote and it could be viewed as trying to set the narrative of how this played out. To be fair to Sleepy, this is pretty typical behavior from them from what I remember. Especially early on when they want to needle out a reaction. Both randy and chefjones make valid points that moving votes around on day 1 could be good or bad depending on player and situation. Randy chooses to apply more pressure to Sleepy based on his quick accusation. Chefjones chooses to follow through on Capage even with his reservations on how Sleepy pressed Capage. Capage defends himself with a point that he has no strong reason to vote anyone. Which is fair, but also not clearing. Oddly though the fact that Capage stuck to their vote and didn't bend to pressure makes me feel a bit better about them.