• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I literally spent most of my day playing through this. 'Still more to come within the week. Also, an updated map.
534.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, more screenshots. I appreciate that you continue to try to work on the balance between pictures and text, both have their advantages and disadvantages and each author has preferences.

A lot of land has been brought back into the Western Roman fold, and that marriage you spoke of could, if successful, unite the two parts very quickly.

Reactions:
Oh, more screenshots. I appreciate that you continue to try to work on the balance between pictures and text, both have their advantages and disadvantages and each author has preferences.

A lot of land has been brought back into the Western Roman fold, and that marriage you spoke of could, if successful, unite the two parts very quickly.
Definitely. If I continue this for a while, I'm going to try and get a good balance of both. I think I've got the ERE in the bag. I switched my succession from elective to primogeniture. I'm not sure how it all works, but I can press her claim, and their child will inherit both the WRE and ERE...right? I've been looking at the map sceenshots I've been taking. I hope I get to see the Saxons and Franks fuck each other up for Germania. My denarii is on the Franks.

Last edited:
Wonderful job so far. But you need to do a little bit of shaping up, especially getting rid of the that ugly puke green color in the south of France and Spain! :p

Reactions:
I switched my succession from elective to primogeniture. I'm not sure how it all works, but I can press her claim, and their child will inherit both the WRE and ERE...right?
Her claim being possible to press or not depends on if it is a weak or strong claim and who rules the ERE. However if you manage to press it for her, and both titles are on primogeniture, their child should indeed inherit both titles.

Reactions:
Making great progress already, I see!

Reactions:
The good times aren't going to last for the WRE. Leontius III (current heir to the throne) isn't his father. Leontius the Younger isn't safe either. Someone's plotting against him.

Political plotting is the norm! Without it, you have no right to call your empire Roman! :p

Now I'm even more intrigued... ;)

Reactions:
Reunification of the Empire is tantalisingly close. And do I see the barbarian tribes of Hibernia unified?
Hibernia always unifies for me. It's always very early on too, within five to fifteen years. The Caledonians are surprising me too. If they manage to unify, they'll easily be the strongest faction in the Isles.

I haven't played since my last update, since real work dominates my week. I'll get back to it later today and tomorrow. The Visigothic campaign is going to be my next focus.

Reactions:
That's never fun.

subbed!

I've been enjoying this very much. Just one question...

What does WtWSMS mean?

What does WtWSMS mean?
When the World Stopped Making Sense. It is a CK2 total overhaul mod starting in 476 in the Migrational Era. See the link in my signature for more details (a bit of a shameless self-promotion as one of the developers :oops:)