• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay, never mind. I hadn't been following the thread that closely recently, since I was busy with other things. As such, I don't have many other ideas in mind. There is one, a new writer, but he's only just started, and it would be too much of nepotism, as the writer in question is also my brother IRL, so it wouldn't feel right for me to nominate him.

Okay, never mind. I hadn't been following the thread that closely recently, since I was busy with other things. As such, I don't have many other ideas in mind. There is one, a new writer, but he's only just started, and it would be too much of nepotism, as the writer in question is also my brother IRL, so it wouldn't feel right for me to nominate him.
If that's how you feel (and I understand the feeling), I would be happy to open the thread to nominations.

Presumably your not allowed to nominate yourself, no matter how much you really deserve it? In that case I will nominate a re-incarnated veteran of these boards. It's been over a decade since he won this award in his last life, so I think a sufficient gap has passed.

He has returned to the depths of the HOI2 sub-forum and brought Crossfires back from the dead and it is still amazing. The reader is treated to an incredible cast of interesting heroes and villains and the chance to learn many things, all while enjoying some excellent writing. For that reason I nominate @AtlanticFriend as WritAAR of the Week

Many congratulations

Congratulations!

It is always great to see someone return to their work and continue (looking at you, @El Pip ) and this is a great nomination! Many congrats @AtlanticFriend! Well done, sir.

Well in that case I would like to nominate @General_BT - an oldtimer who has recently returned with A New Round Table: A Crusader Kings AAR

This is a narrative Latin Empire AAR, with a character who goes by the name of Arthur. We are still early on in the AAR so a perfect time to take a seat, as it were. The wordsmithing is not to be missed.

Congratulations! It's a fun AAR, and your most recent update really is bringing things full circle.

@General_BT 's new AAR is a masterpiece, as was his old ones! Congrats!