• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congrats to @Tom D. and good on you @Blust (and a belated congrats to you as well!) - it's Tom's very first WritAAR of the Week award! :)

Very many congratulations.

Congratulations Tom D, very well deserved indeed!

Thank you all and of course @Blust for nominating me, it's a big honour to be nominated :). I'll think of a successor in the meantime and announce the next one on Monday (probably evening). Again, thank you!

Congrats Tom D.

Thank you all for the congratulations, I was very honoured to be WritAAR of the Week and now the time has come to announce the new writAAR: I decided to nominate @Yenzen because of his Stellaris AAR The Manifold Stampede: The Ones Who Would Roam Across the Galaxy - a Semi-Interactive/Democratic AAR.

I'm not very active in the Stellaris forum, but when I noticed Yenzen started a new AAR and remembering his older Novgorod AAR, I decided to enter the Stellaris world (a bit shy at first but Yenzen was very good at persuading me ;)). So once again congratulations :)!

P.S: admit you're actually favouring the SDB and want the SDB to dominate the Horsepeople, I feel that the SDB values are strong with you :p.

Congratulations @Yenzen. There is clearly a very great deal of work gone into this excellent AAR, and I applaud it.

Thank you @Tom D. and everyone who's commented thus far!

As a thank you note, I'll reveal this: Usually one of the parties represent mostly what I think I would do if I played the game alone, however:

1: It's never the same party between updates.
2: The players rarely go for "my" plan!

Congratulations!