• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Hi all.

I'd like to pass this very noble awAARd on to Lord Logsdon and his excellent AAR Deus Vult! - A Knights to Jerusalem AAR.

He's far too modest in his intro - this might be his first AAR, but it's clearly not the first time he's imagined a great story. Excellent story, great characters, interesting strategy, diabolical treachery and tragedy - it's all here in just the first postings. So I think it's going to be a VERY interesting read on how the Knights get to the Kingdom of Jerusalem. I'm really looking forward to it all!

Lord Logsdon - stand up, take a bow, and enjoy the limelight!
:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations!

My congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congrats !

I am truly humbled by the nomination and for the great support! I hope everyone continues to enjoy the story and I can assure you that it does get much more interesting. I assume I have until next Wednesday to make my nomination or do I still need to make it this Sunday?

I assume I have until next Wednesday to make my nomination or do I still need to make it this Sunday?

Sunday is traditional, and would be ideal. If you're especially conscious of not having the full week, I suppose next Sunday wouldn't be the end of the world – but, as I say, this weekend would be wonderful.

Reactions:
After much thought I have decided to nominate @Crimson Drakon for his very cool and interesting AAR Shadows of Carpathia- a CK2 to EU4 Wallachian AAR. It's a well written and seems like a well researched AAR. I also love how he splices historical portraits/paintings/images into the AAR to break up the continuous flow of screenshots. It truly feels like I am immersed in this epic story and the rollover from CK2 is also interesting as the map wasn't too bad.

Congrats Crimson Drakon and on the same day as an update to the AAR as well!

Congratulations, Crimson Drakon! You have until October 18 to submit your successor.

Two weeks? Lucky bastard.:) Congrats!

Reactions:
Congratulations!

Congrats!

And sorry for not giving someone else the award. I didn't even really notice I had it.

People should tell the writers on their actual AARs that they won. Someone told me I won something, but I didn't know what that something was.

After much thought I have decided to nominate @Crimson Drakon for his very cool and interesting AAR Shadows of Carpathia- a CK2 to EU4 Wallachian AAR. It's a well written and seems like a well researched AAR. I also love how he splices historical portraits/paintings/images into the AAR to break up the continuous flow of screenshots. It truly feels like I am immersed in this epic story and the rollover from CK2 is also interesting as the map wasn't too bad.

Congrats Crimson Drakon and on the same day as an update to the AAR as well!

As I replied at the AAR thread, I am very grateful for this unexpected honor!! Of course, we have the Paradox of the game as a Carpathian Empire is fiction so it falls upon real history to fill in between gaps that may present themselves, so I find some pictures of contemporary time periods that may fit the story. I am very honored of the introduction for the nomination... :)

Congrats, Crimson Drakon!

A great choice! My congratulations.

Congratulations, Crimson Drakon! You have until October 18 to submit your successor.

Two weeks? Lucky bastard.:) Congrats!

Congratulations!

Congrats!

And sorry for not giving someone else the award. I didn't even really notice I had it.

People should tell the writers on their actual AARs that they won. Someone told me I won something, but I didn't know what that something was.

Thank you all very much!! And I agree that posting at the AAR may help towards a more obvious notification for the award!

I will do my best to read more AARs and see of a worthy successor!!

Congrats!

This has always been the preferred practice. Why people stopped doing it, I couldn't say.

Congratulations!

Time for a successor, perhaps? :)

Reactions:
We'll give @Crimson Drakon until Sunday, then I'll open up the thread.