Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Holy Cligeswagon, Batman!

I like the case on Ike. He's been coasting by on lazy votes -- and counterproductive ones at that.

Now, before people accuse me of hypocrisy, I would say that I switched off of hdk because the ease with which he attracted votes made my suspicious. But then the Eusebio-wagon just went careening off the rails (okay, maybe we need to stop mixing metaphors here).

Anyway, it's obvious that Capage isn't going anywhere near the gallows today, and let's face it -- the case on him wasn't exactly great to begin with. But I like Ike (as a candidate... for being lynched).
Why should we believe anything from the unthinking lemming turned unthinking Cabage voter with a weird Franco-Walloon flag? :p

You followed me once, then voted to kill me. You deserve nothing better.

No! I voted first against you, then I followed you and now I realized that you've fooled me and you've fooled us all.

5th Day 3 Votecount
Day 3 Votecount: 15m to deadline

Cliges: 7
De Chat [476]
Ironhide G1 [497]
MarcoRossolini [505]
Eternaly_Lost [519]
Audren [526]
ramius [484 LK -> 537]
Chefjones [477 Capage -> 542]

EURO: 6
Avernite [489]
Capage [480 LK -> 516]
Emperor Ike [517]
Claude LC [518]
Capibara [533]
beartjah [509 Ike -> 541]

Emperor Ike: 6
Jopi [507]
madchemist [492 jeray -> 562]
aedan [565]
EURO [547 Capi -> 574]
LatinKaiser [479 Capage -> 577]
Cliges [536 Capage -> 580]

Capage: 2
Sleepyhead [524]
Wagonlitz [529]

Capibara: 2
deathbywombat [499]
tamius [540]

Arkasas: 1
johho888 [475]

Jacksonian Missionary: 1
AsdfeZxcas [498 MC -> 530]

Sleepyhead: 1
jeray [503]

Claude LC: 1
the_hdk [504]

Not Voted: 5
@Arkasas
@Jacksonian Missionary
@alxeu
alxeu [alderman]
@Comm Cody
@MAWofdoom

Reactions:
Chad Wolf Welcomes Late Voters

-Voters Remember-

Chad Wolf Says

CHADWOLF.png

Vote Ike

Chad Wolf has always been wrong. That is like getting betting tips from a broke guy in debt to every betting office there is.

Well, I'm half asleep, and for many of the same reasons chemist notes, EURO and Cliges are unappealing votes to me. So I'll do what I do and make a holy TIE, wondering who will break it.

Vote Ike

But somebody who knew who he really was might. I'd look at Cody and Cliges.
What do you mean byu this?

Only just came back. What's the cases on EURO and Ike?

Only just came back. What's the cases on EURO and Ike?
Aedan and MC wrote the case against Ike, you can find their posts.

The case on me is the same case as ever.

Cody and Cliges knew the identity of Eusebio The Gonzo before I made it public for the rest who didn't.

Well, I'm half asleep, and for many of the same reasons chemist notes, EURO and Cliges are unappealing votes to me. So I'll do what I do and make a holy TIE, wondering who will break it.

Vote Ike
Not letting a 3 way tie snipe happen today. Brings back horrible memories of my last game.

Unvote cliges
Vote euro

I know Eusebio but I didn't know he was known as The Gonzo in certain company.

I know Eusebio but I didn't know he was known as The Gonzo in certain company.
Eusebio actually was associated with the Gonzo back in the day?