Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok sure the Capage vote there was a typo, I can't say I'm super convinced of that but whatever. I agree that its not much a case, so why is not much of a case still one of the top wagons? Screw that.

Vote Capage

Capage is the only one of those contenders who's been embroiled in the burger business.

Vote switch anyone?

The leading vote recipients aren't good candidates, but we still have time to try it all again.

Easy vote on a wagon with no real substance or reason to it, I guess that makes my choice easy.

Unvote Capage
Vote Cliges

That said, he is a very bad player (as madchemist already pointed out) who turned out to only be detrimental to his side. Maybe he can learn to be a better player when he joins future games.

Vote Capibara

I wouldn't hunt Eusebio and I'd have stopped Cody from doing so because it would've seemed obvious or weird.

In a hypothetical situation where Cody and I were packmates.

Tamius is voting off wagon really close to deadline the deadline, voting for someone with little case and just to deal with a zombie. Thats not a serious vote and we're at the point where we should probably be making serious votes
Your inability to see beyond the present votecount is seriously holding you back.

Anyway...

It seems to me that EURO and Cliges are both being voted for being loud and posting a lot of things that are confusing and annoying a bunch of people. I've never been good at reading either of the two and don't know if either one is a good idea. I could easily see EURO being like this as a goodie or a baddie. Cliges posting a lot is unusual for him as far as I can remember, and I don't think it's his wolf MO at all. But in general I am not a fan of lynching vocal players just because they're annoying when I find that wolves tend much more often to hide in the shadows.

I wouldn't hunt Eusebio and I'd have stopped Cody from doing so because it would've seemed obvious or weird.

In a hypothetical situation where Cody and I were packmates.
Thank you for this response.

Let's kill Capibara

He's not new, he's The Gonzo, who birthed Werewolf onto these Paradox Forums a decade and a half ago.

sorry for being a dumb newbie :[
but as I said earlier I think the capage case really doesn't make any sense, so I'll at least try to keep the sensible cases up ahead from that.

Yeah there's basically nothing to it. Chefjones voted based on a typo then others like Wagon followed, voting Capage just because he already had votes.
Tamius is voting off wagon really close to deadline the deadline, voting for someone with little case and just to deal with a zombie. Thats not a serious vote and we're at the point where we should probably be making serious votes

There's still an hour left, and Capi is hardly far behind the people at the top. When I voted it was 4-2.