Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm actually more used to playing without present vote counts, but thanks
Then how do you know who is leading, and who is a good vote or a vanity wagon?

Your playstyle is truly chaotic.

Accordingly,

Unvote jeray
Vote Emperor Ike

Don't really like that he just showed up midswitch yesterday without having really done much of consequence before or after. I thought I remembered him a lot better as being obnoxious like ramius when he's a vill.

sorry for being a dumb newbie :[

Yeah there's basically nothing to it. Chefjones voted based on a typo then others like Wagon followed, voting Capage just because he already had votes.

There's still an hour left, and Capi is hardly far behind the people at the top. When I voted it was 4-2.
When you voted the most recent count was 5-1 and cliges had picked up votes since then

Ok sure the Capage vote there was a typo, I can't say I'm super convinced of that but whatever. I agree that its not much a case, so why is not much of a case still one of the top wagons? Screw that.

Easy vote on a wagon with no real substance or reason to it, I guess that makes my choice easy.

Unvote Capage
Vote Cliges

Well, I take back what I said about not wanting you lynched, but Chefjones is still a cool name.

If MC can assign goodie points to panzer only to describe at length how wolfish he was after the reveal, I think that's reasonable, coherent and easy to follow.

Not particularly moved by our main three candidates currently. Euro's being run up for doing what he does when he decides to be active, running the village around. Some people don't like that, but the activity he creates gives more information to be examined later. And the supposed "danger" he poses only exists if people mindlessly follow him. Now he could be a wolf despite this, also in character for him, but regardless he's not my preferred lynch for the day. Cliges has certainly been more active than usual, and while that's not normal, I'm not sure it's wolfish either. That he's mentioned and talked about weird topics is pretty in character for him regardless of role. I'm not exactly a fan of lynching active players when there's no real evidence they're wolves.

I don't much get the capage wagon. He made a typo vote yesterday and took a bit to correct it, but is that wolfish? I can't say I see so and no one's made anything resembling an argument for how it is. A lot of the votes on him don't really have any reasoning either, he seems to have been pushed up more or less at random. For my read on him, I don't have anything strong, his early claim that alphabet soup is a likely goodie is odd, but not necessarily suspicious.

I'm a bit surprised Ike hasn't gotten more traction, as he was one of the first followers against Eusebio, and when pressured on it he just claimed he was desiring to make a threeway tie, which is somewhat suspicious that close to deadline. He's also voted Euro today, blaming him for what happened yesterday, even though Ike was himself a willing follower. Reads like a wolf just going with the flow since Euro's getting pressure today.

Vote Emperor Ike

Then how do you know who is leading, and who is a good vote or a vanity wagon?

Your playstyle is truly chaotic.
That is the question isn't it. The site I mostly play on is weird, and relies less on accurate vote counts and more on conversation and roles. Maybe not the best play style, but I've gotten decent enough at spotting wolfy comments through it.

If MC can assign goodie points to panzer only to describe at length how wolfish he was after the reveal, I think that's reasonable, coherent and easy to follow.

When did I do that? I thought Panzer was a goodie, but obviously when he gets revealed to be a wolf I'm going to analyze based on him being a wolf.

. I thought I remembered him a lot better as being obnoxious like ramius when he's a vill.
ShabbyDescriptiveAracari-size_restricted.gif

• 1Like
Reactions:
That is the question isn't it. The site I mostly play on is weird, and relies less on accurate vote counts and more on conversation and roles. Maybe not the best play style, but I've gotten decent enough at spotting wolfy comments through it.

Your posts are not helpful to me, but I don't want to lynch you. You're being watched.
Did not know about Eusebio being the Gonzo, either. But Ike's someone who apparently did, btw.
Missed that.
When did I do that? I thought Panzer was a goodie, but obviously when he gets revealed to be a wolf I'm going to analyze based on him being a wolf.
goodie points have no correlation to role, the thread is an act

Vote Ike

Vote Ike

Vote Ike

Vote Ike

Vote Ike

Vote Ike

Vote Ike

4th Day 3 Votecount
Day 3 Votecount: 34m to deadline

Cliges: 7
De Chat [476]
Ironhide G1 [497]
MarcoRossolini [505]
Eternaly_Lost [519]
Audren [526]
ramius [484 LK -> 537]
Chefjones [477 Capage -> 542]

EURO: 6
Avernite [489]
Capage [480 LK -> 516]
Emperor Ike [517]
Claude LC [518]
Capibara [533]
beartjah [509 Ike -> 541]

Capage: 4
LatinKaiser [479]
Sleepyhead [524]
Wagonlitz [529]
Cliges [536]

Emperor Ike: 3
Jopi [507]
madchemist [492 jeray -> 562]
aedan [565]

Capibara: 3
deathbywombat [499]
tamius [540]
EURO [547]

Arkasas: 1
johho888 [475]

Jacksonian Missionary: 1
AsdfeZxcas [498 MC -> 530]

Sleepyhead: 1
jeray [503]

Claude LC: 1
the_hdk [504]

Not Voted: 5
@Arkasas
@Jacksonian Missionary
@alxeu
alxeu [alderman]
@Comm Cody
@MAWofdoom

Reactions:
oh i forgot

Unvote Capibara
Vote Ike

So we're on the same wavelength. Panzer didn't turn out to be a villager all along. So let's collaborate on a last minute vote switch that rests on the foundation of your supernatural analytical skills and my visionary notion of a vote count where the leaders aren't me, EURO, and Capage.

Holy Cligeswagon, Batman!

I like the case on Ike. He's been coasting by on lazy votes -- and counterproductive ones at that.

Now, before people accuse me of hypocrisy, I would say that I switched off of hdk because the ease with which he attracted votes made my suspicious. But then the Eusebio-wagon just went careening off the rails (okay, maybe we need to stop mixing metaphors here).

Anyway, it's obvious that Capage isn't going anywhere near the gallows today, and let's face it -- the case on him wasn't exactly great to begin with. But I like Ike (as a candidate... for being lynched).

Unvote Capage the Capricious
Vote Ike the Irascible

Well, Euro knew it before and called Eusebio the Gonzo. So....What is your reasoning now?
You followed me once, then voted to kill me. You deserve nothing better.

Well, Euro knew it before and called Eusebio the Gonzo. So....What is your reasoning now?

That's a fair point. It's also not the primary reason I'm voting you, if you read a bit higher up. Anything to say to that?

So we're on the same wavelength. Panzer didn't turn out to be a villager all along. So let's collaborate on a last minute vote switch that rests on the foundation of your supernatural analytical skills and my visionary notion of a vote count where the leaders aren't me, EURO, and Capage.

I've already declared that I don't think you're a wolf. Or Capage, really. EURO I could be convinced of either way. You'll notice I'm not voting any of you three at the moment, though.

Ike does appeal on grounds of not being me. That's an offer I can scarcely afford not to take.

Unvote Capage

Vote Ike