• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

First, thanks to all who have offered their congratulations and support since I last replied :). It is of course very much appreciated, but it is also important for me to say so.

Thank you all!

So, it now being Sunday, it is my pleasurable duty to pass the Weekly AAR Showcase on to another recipient. For this week, I have decided to go back to my 'ancestral home' of HOI3. For something a bit different, this authAAR has only just (in the last two weeks) joined the Forums and - simultaneously - started his first AAR (to my knowledge, anyway).

There has been a recent resurgence in fresh new AARs in the HOI3 thread - I urge you all to check a few of them out and hope this award may encourage others to take a look. Many are new authAARs who would I know appreciate your readership and, like the AAR I'm nominating today, many of the AARs are quite new so would not take too much time to catch up with if any tickle your fancy. And there are a few well-established ones too if that's what you're after.

So, I hereby pass the torch on to @Vonsson for his The Alternate Scenario - Germany. As I have said to Vonsson myself in commenting on his AAR, I think it deserves a platform, especially because he not only provides a crisp, fast-moving and entertaining AAR, but is also demonstrating a mod of his own devising which aims to correct some of the strategic imbalances in the base game. So, he not only gives us something nice to look at and read, but is doing his bit for the wider HOI3 community too.

In just two weeks, he has set a cracking pace and is very good at cutting to the chase and giving a concise strategic overview of events. So, I'll be the first to congratulate Vonsson and urge you to give his AAR some screen-time. Before you know it, you will be into a grand campaign in Russia in 1943!

Thanks Bullfilter,

It's been great to share the game with the group and expect some further intriguing updates over the next 7 days!

Vonsson

Very many congratulations @Vonsson. It is an enjoyable AAR to follow.

Very many congratulations @SKOTy

Thank you for nominating me @Vonsson and of course big thanks everyone who's been following my AARs.

Congratulations, @SKOTy !

Congratulations!