Weekly AAR Showcase: The Anglo-Saxon Exodus: A Tale Of Surviving

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Thank you @Bullfilter ! I am amazed such a young AAR has gotten a award already. Good Grief! The war had barely started! :)
Well, “it may be small, but it’s strong”. And early on is a great time, to give a new piece a kickstart.

Anyway, now I have to go find some AARs nobody knows about to share with you all and also pick one to get an award. :eek:
You have a whole week to find one - though it goes so quickly! :confused:;) Congrats again.

Congratulations @Eurasia!:) Even though I am not updated on this current project of yours, I can tell from previous experiences that it must be good!:)

Congrats to both @Eurasia and @Bullfilter even though I haven't had time to start reading your new AAR yet, I'm sure it's worthy of attention, and I will catch up when I get to reading it.

Hello folks,

I have been searching and searching and it is hard. Most of the AARs I like or would suggest have already gotten awards or are well known. But I found a relatively new AAR in the Vicky 2 area that I think needs more readers. One I like, because it is American history, but with a twist. America lost one King and gained another. Now, many would argue that it ALMOST happened in real life. Washington was not as nice a guy as many people think he was. Just ask the poor farmers he crushed in the Whiskey Rebellion. But luck was on our side or maybe Washington was just in a good mood and made the army stand down from the idea of making him King.

I therefore toss into the circle for the next Weekly AAR Showcase The Hohenzollern Kings of America-A HFM Victoria II AAR by @Baltimorehero33 - please run over there and take a peek.

I would also suggest you guys go peek at Mistresses of the Jungle – Amazonia AAR (Warhammer: Geheimnisnacht) by @dark_melancholy - it is not as updated as often as most but I enjoy it and think we need more CK2 AARs with Amazons.

Congratulations @Baltimorehero33

And I agree, we need more AARs with amazons.

Well done @Baltimorehero33 - heading over there now to check it out! :)

And sure...Amazons are nice too. :D

congrats @Eurasia and @Baltimorehero33, and the trend of underdog games continue here :) I will happily take a look at the AARs and discover.

ever since @SibCDC gracefully nominated me, it's been vicky2, rome vae victis, hoi3, and now back to vicky2. I wonder how long this will go before going back to poster childs eru4, hoi4 or ck2 :D

A nice track record you guys, although this understates my whole feeling about this forum and I how probably feel that I found a community that can relate to these days.