Weekly AAR Showcase: The Anglo-Saxon Exodus: A Tale Of Surviving

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Congrats, Yenzen!

Congratulations Yenzen. Nice work. :)

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congratulations!

Thanks everyone.

I understand that it is desirable that the award jumps from game to game as often as possible. However, with Stellaris just having been released, a lot of AARs with potential have sprung up, and I hope you'll forgive me for passing it to another stellar AAR.

I always admired AARs that managed to weave the gameplay into a story, without deviating too much from the gameplay itself, yet also without compromising the story.

More than that, I admire writers to manage to make their chapters minimalistic yet with meaningful characterization and enough content to keep you interested.

In other words, I like writers that are good at doing the opposite of what I do (long-winded gameplay with more superficial narrative and too many images).

For that reason I nominate Cracks in the Shell by @Deaghaidh

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/cracks-in-the-shell.926577/

congratulations

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Thank you very much. The Magistrix appreciates the support. In the name of galactic peace, everyone is here bye granted a coupon for half off their next shell waxing!

Congrats, Deaghaidh!

I don't think too many people will be bothered if the next few winners are all Stellaris AARs. That new game and all those new AARs need some love. :)

Congrats, Deaghaidh!

I don't think too many people will be bothered if the next few winners are all Stellaris AARs. That new game and all those new AARs need some love. :)
Indeed.:) Congrats mate!

Congrats!

Congrats deag

congratulations

Thank you, @Deaghaidh, and congratulations on your own win. I was unaware of this thread until just now so I'd better read up on what my responsibilities will be next week.

EDIT: Also, I'm sorry to be pedantic, but the name of the AAR is "One Hundred and Forty-Four" written out in words, not "144."

Last edited:
Congratulations! I've been greatly enjoying One Hundred and Forty-Four thus far.

Thank you, @Deaghaidh, and congratulations on your own win. I was unaware of this thread until just now so I'd better read up on what my responsibilities will be next week.

EDIT: Also, I'm sorry to be pedantic, but the name of the AAR is "One Hundred and Forty-Four" written out in words, not "144."

Spelling out numbers? Ain't nobody got time for that.