• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
nachinus said:
I just would like to announce that an alfa version of the spanish translation for CORE 0.8 is available.

La versión alfa de la traducción para el CORE 0.8 está disponible.

Link in this thread:

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140116

Excellent work from the Spanish team. :cool:

Looks like a spanish version might just make it into the next release :D

Ghost_dk

Ghost_dk said:
Excellent work from the Spanish team. :cool:

Looks like a spanish version might just make it into the next release :D

Ghost_dk

Thanks, Ghost and Steel! :)

Yep, it would be great if it could be added as an installation option. If not, a separate download as a .zip file would be fine too, just like current release, the user would only need to unzip it into HoI main directory with 'use folder names' option ticked in the extraction window, like any other tweakpack.

nachinus said:
Thanks, Ghost and Steel! :)

Yep, it would be great if it could be added as an installation option. If not, a separate download as a .zip file would be fine too, just like current release, the user would only need to unzip it into HoI main directory with 'use folder names' option ticked in the extraction window, like any other tweakpack.

I think plan is to make merge it with the current installation. Thats why the language option is in the installer I think. Am I not right Steel?

Ghost_dk

The language option currently given by the installer is to provide the actual installation dialogue in different languages. I would definitely like to include the translated text.csv in the main mod distribution, I think the best way of handling it would be as a Custom installation choice.

Steel said:
I would definitely like to include the translated text.csv in the main mod distribution, I think the best way of handling it would be as a Custom installation choice.
Great! :) If i have the 0.81 text.csv with enough time before the release, i think we'll be able to have it translated soon enough to have it included in the patch.

*bump*

Just so this thread doesn't get lost...

Need some Danish translation

I am working on getting the naval files ready for the 1939 scenario and I need some names for some Danish units. This is what I need the translations of...

Fisheries Protection Squadron (or something that is the same idea)

Gunboat Squadron (or Flotilla) (or something that is the same idea)

Thank you in advance for your help. MDow

MateDow said:
I am working on getting the naval files ready for the 1939 scenario and I need some names for some Danish units. This is what I need the translations of...

Fisheries Protection Squadron (or something that is the same idea)

Gunboat Squadron (or Flotilla) (or something that is the same idea)

Thank you in advance for your help. MDow

1) Fiskeri Inspektions Eskadre

2) Patruljebåds Eskadre

Ghost_dk

German translation

Considering that the link (posted above) to a site fpr german translators doesn´t work, I´ve decided to offer my services as a translator here. I´ll check back in a few days, so just post were I have to report for duty :)