• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great AAR, I've never seen a Goterdammerung aliens aar before as far as I know. Will you cheat if the aliens start beating you? Because as it stands now... you're going to lose this war on anything above Easy. The aliens spam nukes and top level aircraft constantly, you either snuff em out in a quick blitz or they will crush you. I faced them as a world empire Soviet Union and they nuked me into oblivion, so I don't think you'll be able to hold the Xeno.

Then again, I am also a poor strategist. I hope for your sake that you do better than I did :D

Do the Aliens have a navy? If not, how will they attack America (If they win against you in Europe)?

They'll just ICBM-nuke the continent back into the stone age and leave it at that, probably. Last time I heard, they only get a navy if they spawn in a port, just like they only get aircraft if they spawn in a province with an airbase... do the aliens even use the "normal method" to produce things?

What is the time lapse between each times they use nuke? If there is a pattern, like one strictly every 2 weeks, you can assume that they get a new nuke every 2 weeks. It could help in a hit/run/disperse strategy. At this point, it is better if they nuke cities I guess. I don't think that it will help more than a bit on the long run anyway, but if you are nuked, it is probably better if it is on foreign soil.

Given there actually is no chance to make peace with the Aliens, i'm not sure the dissent increases are really fair. If the Xenos have made their goal the destruction of humanity there is little the various opposition parties can offer to stop the bombs realistically. Humanity now has to fight on, to the last man and the last round.

I'd down tune the dissent from the nukes for the purposes of this scenario, leaving some hit to account for losses in public order and control temporarily.

I'd down tune the dissent from the nukes for the purposes of this scenario, leaving some hit to account for losses in public order and control temporarily.
Dissent hit due to nukes has already been removed, if you look at the screenshots. Otherwise, Germany would have already imploded several times.

Dissent hit due to nukes has already been removed, if you look at the screenshots. Otherwise, Germany would have already imploded several times.

I wasn't sure if that was only applicable to Germany or all players.

You've got some good river lines available to you,i say use them. Do the Aliens use engineers?
I will use them. I don't know if the Aliens got engineers ...
Great AAR, I've never seen a Goterdammerung aliens aar before as far as I know. Will you cheat if the aliens start beating you? Because as it stands now... you're going to lose this war on anything above Easy. The aliens spam nukes and top level aircraft constantly, you either snuff em out in a quick blitz or they will crush you. I faced them as a world empire Soviet Union and they nuked me into oblivion, so I don't think you'll be able to hold the Xeno.

Then again, I am also a poor strategist. I hope for your sake that you do better than I did :D
I will not cheat. I can't attack now. A blitz it's just a good dream. The winter is coming ... so, no chances.
Do the Aliens have a navy? If not, how will they attack America (If they win against you in Europe)?
I think they will spam some navy when they will get a port, if they didn't already in North.
They'll just ICBM-nuke the continent back into the stone age and leave it at that, probably. Last time I heard, they only get a navy if they spawn in a port, just like they only get aircraft if they spawn in a province with an airbase... do the aliens even use the "normal method" to produce things?
Produce things? You mean the IC and stuff like that?
No, they are just spamming, I'm not quite sure that they are even using the IC...
I think they keep spawning units so the defensive line is a bit too far back, you may need to pull it forward to retake moscow in the spring
I will have to retreat and keep a line this winter, when spring will come, and if I will still have troops .. I will attack. A nuclear counter-attack I want. I think that USA will have 1-2 nukes by the spring..
What is the time lapse between each times they use nuke? If there is a pattern, like one strictly every 2 weeks, you can assume that they get a new nuke every 2 weeks. It could help in a hit/run/disperse strategy. At this point, it is better if they nuke cities I guess. I don't think that it will help more than a bit on the long run anyway, but if you are nuked, it is probably better if it is on foreign soil.
They are nuking everytime they want ... :(
We're all doomed! Maybe last survivors will live a terrible post-nuclear stone age life in the Americas just to be robbed and raped by gangs of mutants. :ninja:
I will not let this happen! :D

A new update will come today, as always. :D

The December Revolution

4l1rg8.jpg

The retreat to the Riga-Kiev line started. Sumy, the city where the great encirclement was made .. it's captured.
vpdenb.jpg

Rzhev, where the great Northern Offensive started, it's captured...
zvtuab.jpg

Soviet and foreign soldiers destroyed by a nuke in our land..
2s0juyr.jpg

Konotop captured.
5fkeh1.jpg

22 December 1945, nearly a year has passed from the Alien invasion of Moscow.
In that day, Stalin made a fatal move. He decided to put pressure on Hungary to give Ruthenia back to the Soviet Union.
Hungary, without to consult with Germany, cave in.
Hitler, knew exactly what Stalin was preparing. From Hungary he will go to Romania, from Romania to Ukraine, 'till the Germans will be completly out from the former Soviet territory. The Bitter Peace was violated. So, the rest of the Allies supported Germany.
He immediately banned the Soviet Union from the WWA and advised his army to shot any Russian soldier who will try to run from the R-K line. He also forbidden any supplies to get to the Russian units traped in Scandivania, while Persia will block the supplies who were supposed to get to the Caucasian soldiers.
r79non.jpg

Immediately the people started to revolt. Soldiers traped in Caucasus and Scandinavia stoped to obey the orders, while in Urals huge rebellion were formed.
Vlasov decided start the White Revolution. He claimed to be the Supreme Ruler of Russia.
A lot of people and soldiers joined him in his way to Sverdlovsk, where after some hours, Stalin was caught, short-judged for betraying the country and the humanity. Then sent outside and hanged.
The Communism is destroyed !!
30a3re1.jpg

Immediately Russia joined back in the WWA.
28s76o.jpg

Meanwhile, on the front .. more land lost.
2zex8ra.jpg

Breaktrough in North.
2vvmi3s.jpg

Hitler, to punish the Hungarian governament, gave Ruthenia and South-Eastern Transylvania to Romania.
2u9shg5.jpg

January 9, 1946.
i2rst2.jpg

Since the Iron Guard Romania was strenghtened a bit, this reminds me on something: Will we get any hints what really happened to Antonescu in the future? He must have some kind of a value for the Aliens if they organized prison break action just for him...

Since the Iron Guard Romania was strenghtened a bit, this reminds me on something: Will we get any hints what really happened to Antonescu in the future? He must have some kind of a value for the Aliens if they organized prison break action just for him...

When the German spy was captured by the Aliens, he saw him on his last path ... where he died.
What I didn't wrote was that when was captured from the prison in Bucharest, the squad who took him out was a Legionary squad (From the Iron Guard). Horia Sima, to take the absolut power, sent Antonescu to the Dark Zone (when Axis was in alliance with Sirussians), where he was captured, interrogated, tortured and killed most probably.

Last edited:
When the German spy was captured by the Aliens, he saw him on his last path ... where he died.
What I didn't wrote was that when was captured from the prison in Bucharest, the squad who took him out was a Legionary squad (From the Iron Guard). Horia Sima, to take the absolut power, sent Antonescu to the Dark Zone (when Axis was in alliance with Sirussians), where he was captured, interrogated, tortured and killed most probably.

Thanks for explanation! I thought that commando squad were Sirussians who took him to the Dark Zone where Aliens had special plans for him (I didn't understand observation of German spy as necessary execution, I thought they might have tried to brainwash him or something and use him for some political purpose). So then it was rivalry among Romanian factions? Didn't expect that in those circumstances, but it's still an interesting plot.

The Second Nuclear Winter

nuclear-winter-9e2bb53eef2803890f07673a2c6c6ab3.jpeg

Nuclear attacks in Caucasus.
t7yki8.jpg

Nuclear attack in Vienna.... the last capital of the Reich.
98vbq9.jpg

Lubeck nuked too..
nf0lcg.jpg

The German-Sirussian front lines are taking shape.
2sa11sy.jpg

Prague nuked. Looks like the Aliens decided to stop the nuclear attacks on military points and instead decided to go ahead with nuking cities and raise dissent again in Germany , even destroying the industrial capacity..
2nhjgpt.jpg

Sirussians attacked in the most weak defensive city of the Riga-Kiev line. The whole southern lines had to retreat back to form a better line.
2wdsknc.jpg

First city to fall from the line.
2mfiu6g.jpg

March 1, 1946.
3130soj.jpg

Even if it was a calm winter in the battlefields, the morale of the troops is very low due the nuclear winter. Even if they made strong lines in north, Sirussians didn't even arrived at them as it was delayed by the winter, in south we didn't had that luck. If the southern lines will fall, the whole lines will have to retreat to the Konigsbeg-Bucharest line to avoid encirclements.
Hitler's wish to advance in the upcoming spring are ruined...

Back to Koenigsberg-Bucharest line!

I don't see the problem with an advance. As I saw it, winter turned out better than expected. There was no serious breach of your defensive line. The countries most at risk from the Xeno advance are just the weak southern allies. No biggie, as you don't need Romania any more for oil.

Allow them to continue advancing in the south during the summer. Continue a weak defense around Belorussia & Kiev. And transfer ALL of your reserve troops on the Koenigsberg-Bucharest line to the Baltic-Leningrad region. Along with a considerable number of your front line troops. It is time to let the aliens make dramatic advances where you are weak. While you use allied reinforcements and the sharp spearpoint of the German army to drive from Leningrad to Moscow.

It is no longer time for organized lines and the protection of territory. It is now time for the crusade of a great army to penetrate the Aliens the one point where they are weak - in the north, from the very direction Moscow might just fall.

Your planes cannot stop the nuclear bombs. Resume offensive operations. It is time for Hitler's madness to order a grand offensive. All, or nothing. Bury them in bodies.

I don't see the problem with an advance. As I saw it, winter turned out better than expected. There was no serious breach of your defensive line. The countries most at risk from the Xeno advance are just the weak southern allies. No biggie, as you don't need Romania any more for oil.

Allow them to continue advancing in the south during the summer. Continue a weak defense around Belorussia & Kiev. And transfer ALL of your reserve troops on the Koenigsberg-Bucharest line to the Baltic-Leningrad region. Along with a considerable number of your front line troops. It is time to let the aliens make dramatic advances where you are weak. While you use allied reinforcements and the sharp spearpoint of the German army to drive from Leningrad to Moscow.

It is no longer time for organized lines and the protection of territory. It is now time for the crusade of a great army to penetrate the Aliens the one point where they are weak - in the north, from the very direction Moscow might just fall.

Your planes cannot stop the nuclear bombs. Resume offensive operations. It is time for Hitler's madness to order a grand offensive. All, or nothing. Bury them in bodies.

Ride, ride for ruin and the world's ending? /LOTR

Drive a wedge towards Moscow with the best troops you can muster. In the long run, does Hitler really care if the alien's sweep over Ukraine?