• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I want that AAR to be long, but if people will not support me, there is no point in it.
I'll continue it as far as my AAR will be visited ...:)

Would it not be enough if at least I am left to read? I can guarantee this for myself. But I'm pretty sure that some more people would keep reading as well. Especially Canadian readers for sure.

The originality of this AAR attracts less readers than it should. It is indeed a great story, hopefully the all human alliance will put an end to the alien threat. And yeah, it would be awesome if somehow, communism in Russia would be replaced by some other ideology, democracy or more authoritarian one, fascism or Nazism, or simple autocracy :D

Mhm, perhaps some savegame editing is in order. While the aliens are at war with everyone, they are at war with everyone seperately - meaning they cannot access each others' territory. You could get aid from Mankind if you tinkered around and merged all the wars from that savegame into a single, massive one.

I reckon all those Chinese militias would help stem the tide in Siberia. And Europe. And generally everywhere.
I will merge all of the world in one alliance. It's my last hope for now.
Would it not be enough if at least I am left to read? I can guarantee this for myself. But I'm pretty sure that some more people would keep reading as well. Especially Canadian readers for sure.
Stay calm dude. :D
And, for now, I'm not going to reveal any information in case of a Germany defeat. We'll see what it will happen. Depends in some things.. :)

The originality of this AAR attracts less readers than it should. It is indeed a great story, hopefully the all human alliance will put an end to the alien threat. And yeah, it would be awesome if somehow, communism in Russia would be replaced by some other ideology, democracy or more authoritarian one, fascism or Nazism, or simple autocracy :D
I'm pretty satisfied for now. I like making that AAR.
I have ~9000 views in cca. 1-2 weeks. Even the developers shared my AAR on Facebook. :D
These are some great personal achievments. :D

Okay, going to the game! :)

The Worldwide Alliance

1367502123605.jpg

After seeing that Germany it's in a bad situation, the Allies decided to form together with the Comintern and Axis the Worldwide Alliance. Some neutral countries like Spain, Turkey, Sweden and Portugal joined.
Each country must intervene directly on the front.
Hitler is no more alone in the Crusade!
s3m1ax.jpg

vqlbix.jpg

The Sino-Japanese war is over for now.
180xp5.jpg

Now, with the last news, the German people is much happy!!
2lvh4eq.jpg

....Back on the front.....
Defeat after defeat.....
kcmsko.jpg

2ngeq78.jpg

mualux.jpg

2edrtlg.jpg

n1e9ea.jpg

2i75kc0.jpg

....But good news are coming from Russia, as Stalin informed us that he got ~350 divisions to put on the front!
2lstpau.jpg

Soon after the declaration of the WWA, foreign troops started to arrive from Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Sweden and USA. More of them are expected from Canada and the rest of the Americans from South.
In the Eastern front, Soviets will get help from Japanese, Chinesee and Indians most probably.
The Allied troops placed in the Western front are going to make defensive lines behind the front lines. They will dig in, and by the time the Germans will retreat to the Allied lines, we can start a counter offensive against the Sirussian army.
Most of the Allied troops are placed on the Poland's eastern border and it will go from Allenstein to Bucharest.
However, this is just one of the two plans. The second plan is to put the Allied troops direct in the action.

zss8dd.jpg

More land lost...
ncl79e.jpg

November 1, 1945.
x5ox91.jpg

Yay!My beautifull country joined the war :D

Great to see all of humanity put aside their differences to battle the Xeno enemy. Time to bring the might of the entire Human race down on the xeno's and purify our planet from their presence!

Also, get your own nukes ASAP!

The worldwide crusade is the only chance to save mankind.
Honour to Germany, they started the war against alien knowing that they would have suffer losses. But, like the Spartans at Thermopylae, their bravery will be remembered till the end of humanity.

A very big difference with real story, isn't it?

The logistical implications of such a massive alliance are mind-boggling. Although, with the fight for humanity's continued existance, we're looking at an exchange of technology at a downright mind-boggling speed. If humanity survives, there will be a large effort to prepare for a second wave that may never come, in order to ensure that never again the Xeno will gain a foothold on Holy Terra.

The logistical implications of such a massive alliance are mind-boggling. Although, with the fight for humanity's continued existance, we're looking at an exchange of technology at a downright mind-boggling speed. If humanity survives, there will be a large effort to prepare for a second wave that may never come, in order to ensure that never again the Xeno will gain a foothold on Holy Terra.

Or there will be a large scale effort to reverse-engineer the Xeno's technology, allowing humanity to advance its technological level by leaps and bounds, perhaps to the extent that eventually humanity will be able to fly out into space with its own fleets of starships and bring war to the Xeno's own worlds!

No xeno or heretic will be able to withstand the might of the Imperium of man! er....I mean, of the United Nations of Earth! ....yeah....thats what I mean.....

Or there will be a large scale effort to reverse-engineer the Xeno's technology, allowing humanity to advance its technological level by leaps and bounds, perhaps to the extent that eventually humanity will be able to fly out into space with its own fleets of starships and bring war to the Xeno's own worlds!

No xeno or heretic will be able to withstand the might of the Imperium of man! er....I mean, of the United Nations of Earth! ....yeah....thats what I mean.....

Hahaha, on a train towards a great crusade in any case. I swear, if i reach the end of my Russian Empire game in a suitably strong position, i'll do a spin off with an Alien invasion and the emergence of an Imperium of Man.

In the mean time, I'm going to stay glued to this.

Yay!My beautifull country joined the war :D
Brazil is the only nation from the Allies who got positive relations with me. :D
Great to see all of humanity put aside their differences to battle the Xeno enemy. Time to bring the might of the entire Human race down on the xeno's and purify our planet from their presence!

Also, get your own nukes ASAP!
Nukes? But I'm just at the third reactor. :(
I put my trust in USA and in their nuclear program.
The worldwide crusade is the only chance to save mankind.
Honour to Germany, they started the war against alien knowing that they would have suffer losses. But, like the Spartans at Thermopylae, their bravery will be remembered till the end of humanity.

A very big difference with real story, isn't it?
I'll try not to end up as the Spartans. I'm planning already some counter-attacks when I'll arrive at the Allenstein-Bucharest line.
Unfortunately, we don't have the technologies to get to the Space for now. :D
Hahaha, on a train towards a great crusade in any case. I swear, if i reach the end of my Russian Empire game in a suitably strong position, i'll do a spin off with an Alien invasion and the emergence of an Imperium of Man.

In the mean time, I'm going to stay glued to this.
Glad to see that I inspired you. :D

Nuclear Attacks

20090115081036_atomic%20bomb.jpg

All over the front, the Sirussian airplanes droped their nuclear bombs.....Just disasters and defeats for the Germans and the foreign soldiers.
30iguw4.jpg

2me1ob4.jpg

2ic1awh.jpg

2cholzp.jpg

2whhtfr.jpg

2z5q9v4.jpg

5153z9.jpg

r2unpz.jpg

November 21, 1945.
2ic1awh.jpg

The plan of Hitler to take Moscow by the winter is crushed...even with the support of the foreign troops of Canada, Portugal, Spain, China, Turkey, Sweden and Switzerland, the Axis troops can't hold the Sirussian army.
The nukes already destroyed huge parts of the German army, who is retreating to the Koenigsberg*-Bucharest line, where a lot of German reserves and foreign troops were placed to dig in.
However, the nuclear attacks are slowing the Aliens, which is pretty good.
Keitel is pressing the Fuhrer to redeploy all of the troops to the Koenigsberg-Bucharest line, before it's too late ... but not a response has been given.
Due the nuclear attacks, Russian army was crushed too, as from ~300 troops they've got just ~200, however, Ufa was captured by the Soviet forces, while in North are losing bad.
Americans are researching the first nuclear bomb. They are pretty close to put them in action.
----------------
I want everyone to vote for a strategy now. :D

1)Keep the troops in Russia and fight all the way to the Koenigsberg-Bucharest line.
2)Redeploy all of the troops to the Koenigsberg-Bucharest line immediately (evacuate Russia)
3)Do not make the Koenigsberg-Bucharest line, and instead send all the armies (foreigns too) in Russia to fight.
4)Another strategy. (post it)
That's the line:
2mfhqa9.jpg

Last edited:
I vote for number 4, another strategy :D Making fortress Europe on the K-B line is virtually useless, as long as you cant stop nukes. Also, the winter is coming and if you still have reserves i think its better to try stop aliens in Ukraine and Belarus. Maybe along major rivers in those sectors. Try to use Allies forces, put them under aliens nukes hehe

PS. Quite interesting AAR, please go on!

I think you should evacuate Russia, if you keep fighting the Aliens will continue nuking your armies and it won't be much left of them when you arrive at the Koenigsberg-Bucharest Line. If you evacuate Russia you have a chance to dig in, this wont stop them, but maybe the USA can help you out with nukes....(if they have enough time)

I think you should evacuate Russia, if you keep fighting the Aliens will continue nuking your armies and it won't be much left of them when you arrive at the Koenigsberg-Bucharest Line. If you evacuate Russia you have a chance to dig in, this wont stop them, but maybe the USA can help you out with nukes....(if they have enough time)

I vote for option 2 for the reasons explained here.

I'm with Alizon, option 4. You need to pull back & reorganize, let the Sirussians spread themselves out more so you can look to encircle them with local superiority. But pulling all the way back to Konigsberg-Bucharest is folly. All they need is one nuclear-fueled offensive and you'll be losing core territory. If you must retreat for the winter, I'd say move the reserves at the Konigsberg-Bucharest line forward to dig in along a roughly Riga-Kiev-Odessa line, then allow your forces a fighting retreat back to the Riga-Kiev-Odessa bulwark. Fight where you have an advantage, retreat where you do not. Konigsberg-Bucharest should be saved for a major collapse of your lines altogether.

Yes,in fact our Government was pro axis until 1942 :p

But about Aliens,how much IC they have?

Ok, for now the votes are 2-2. So, what about if I'll redeploy all of the units from the front to the Riga-Kiev-Odessa line? I see that it got a lot of rivers, so it's easier to defend. If I keep retreating, I will lose organisation, and the winter it's coming. I will try to keep that line all the winter, and if they will nuke me, I'm going to replace the units which died with reserves (who will come from K-B line).
I think I will go with that strategy. If I'll not be able to keep the line all the winter, I'll retreat to the K-B line, and if that line will fall too.. I will make a line from the Oder river to Slovenia.

@Gukpa: I can't see how many they got...

Last edited:
Well, if you just want to act like Hitler would in such a situation, I suppose that plan's good enough. But instead of just holding out behind rivers, why don't you try to go for elastic defense, using several lines of troops, giving them little opportunities, "weaknesses" in your frontline, and then striking down with all your might in a couple of places, encircling as much as you can? I'm not sure if anything can save you at this point (probably not), but if you just want to take as many aliens down with you as possible, this is what I'd attempt. Maybe my plan's an utter catastrophe too, of course.

Encircling? With what troops? :(
I barely can defend myself...for now, 'till USA will bring reinforcements and even nukes, I'm not even thinking of advancing.
But the plan with the elastic defence, it's pretty good. I'll see what can I do.