• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't see the problem with an advance. As I saw it, winter turned out better than expected. There was no serious breach of your defensive line. The countries most at risk from the Xeno advance are just the weak southern allies. No biggie, as you don't need Romania any more for oil.

Allow them to continue advancing in the south during the summer. Continue a weak defense around Belorussia & Kiev. And transfer ALL of your reserve troops on the Koenigsberg-Bucharest line to the Baltic-Leningrad region. Along with a considerable number of your front line troops. It is time to let the aliens make dramatic advances where you are weak. While you use allied reinforcements and the sharp spearpoint of the German army to drive from Leningrad to Moscow.

It is no longer time for organized lines and the protection of territory. It is now time for the crusade of a great army to penetrate the Aliens the one point where they are weak - in the north, from the very direction Moscow might just fall.

Your planes cannot stop the nuclear bombs. Resume offensive operations. It is time for Hitler's madness to order a grand offensive. All, or nothing. Bury them in bodies.

That's an idea. I bet that the Alien troops are low organised in North. I will leave the Konigsberg-Bucharest line. The troops from it will be moved in South to hold the front. I think it's better like that.
And the troops from North, who didn't really got hit by nuclear bombs and are really numerous, will rush alongside with foreign troops and Russians to Moscow. I will try to make a huge encirclement in Ukraine, or maybe in Balkans.
I thought about something similiar too, but you gave me more ideas about it. Thank you for advise!
The war is not lost !

And ... eh...funny how nobody observed that in the "December Revolution" part in the 5th photo I pointed the cursor to USA researches. They discovered the Nuclear Waste Bomb, so now they can produce nukes.
Sure..their nukes can't compete with the nukes of the Sirussians, who are most probably the best ones, Hydrogen bombs I think, but doh..at least we are finnaly producing something strong..

Sluurrpp! A huge concentration of human troops in the North, in few provinces. I want them deep fried, pretty please, with a nuclear mushroom on top! Thanks!
Signed: Sirussian leader

Sluurrpp! A huge concentration of human troops in the North, in few provinces. I want them deep fried, pretty please, with a nuclear mushroom on top! Thanks!
Signed: Sirussian leader
I must assume the risk of being nuked, it's my last chance.
By April I should have all of my troops ready to rush to Moscow. If this offensive will fail, the war is lost.
Damn! I hope I will not end like in the historical Ardennes...

I didn't say that I didn't agree :) I only stressed what the probable outcome will be :( Twisting a French saying, "Lost for lost, let's die wich panache!" To Moscow!

And ... eh...funny how nobody observed that in the "December Revolution" part in the 5th photo I pointed the cursor to USA researches. They discovered the Nuclear Waste Bomb, so now they can produce nukes.

How did i not see that?

I also expect Germany to get a bomb or two of its own out before Berlin falls, unless you're down to militia spamming by that time.

Operation Tornado

BATTLE-MOSCOW-DECEMBER-1941-WW2-EASTERN-FRONT-RUSSIAN-ILLUSTRATED-HISTORY-PICTURES-IMAGES-PHOTOS-002.jpg

The Operation Tornado has started with the attack on Vitebsk!
2pq16kn.jpg

sg376q.jpg

The battle for Smolensk.
2jdgwlf.jpg

Budapest nuked ...
First nuclear bomb droped in Hungary.
ac5qc3.jpg

Failed attemp to get Mogilev back..
We lost double men than them...
2saj6rr.jpg

First nuclear bomb to be dropped in Japan's Empire ... right in Seoul.
As the Sirussians are advancing in Siberia, they are getting new airports and from them can launch nuclear attacks all over Asia.
4jnn7m.jpg

Smolensk and Vitebsk are ours!
First cities to be liberated after the nuclear nuclear counter-attack.
wvtzqp.jpg

Beijing nuked.
2exbtph.jpg

Kherson occupied. Crimeea lost contact with the Reich.
xbw8m0.jpg

April 1, 1946.
We started another attack in Safronovo (after Smolensk). This time we met more resistance.
2zsxy7d.jpg

Looks crazy, but Hitler's operation is going well for now!
More reinforcements from the Konigsberg-Bucharest line arrived, including Guderian's tanks. Model's airbones are heading to Pskov, from where they will make the first Airborne assault in the Dark Zone. They will be dropped right to Moscow. Even if the airport from Smolensk, which is more close to Moscow was captured, due the snow, which is still there (even if it's April), airbones could be delayed even more. This is something what Hitler will not tolerate because he needs someone behind the enemy lines very quickly.

Last edited:
To Moscow!!!

Romanian-infantry-07.jpg

Foreign troops fighting in Safonovo.

Victory in Safonovo!
ipbjgn.jpg

Another failed attempt to get Mogilev. HUGE loses for our armies...
34qtkly.jpg

A new nuclear reactor is finished! We need one more!
1zf78ty.jpg

Meanwhile, Leipzig is nuked.
m9yfl1.jpg

A huge attack is started by Himmler in Nelidovo!
2u4u2op.jpg

vffkwp.jpg

Victory in Rzhev!
33utnkm.jpg

Nelidovo and Rzhev liberated!
3451wth.jpg

5eya2d.jpg

Sirussians entered in Finland!
3znkn.jpg

Our nuclear program it's almost done! Now we can build the last reactor, and after that we will just need to research the Nuclear Waste Bomb to produce the nukes.
2drw21z.jpg

June 1, 1946.
Moscow it's again very close !
b9dmd0.jpg

America, if you're listening, we could do with a few tactical nukes right now...blow the way to Moscow open.

America, if you're listening, we could do with a few tactical nukes right now...blow the way to Moscow open.
And to destroy the infrastructure to slow my units? :D
They'll better nuke in South in case they will try to break the front.
Anyway, I still wait for them to attack somewhere..
You have a lot of supplies in reserve. Let countries like Brazil ship you more & use the "offensive" command anywhere your troops are tired on the way to Moscow!
This is what I'm actually doing right now. :D
But the lack of TC is destroying me.

And now the Sirussians will hear us roar!

Play EPIC version of the Rains of Castamere
[video=youtube;sa9CvDPXYNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa9CvDPXYNI[/video]

Love how it works as both a threat and epic battle music!

And now the Sirussians will hear us roar!

Play EPIC version of the Rains of Castamere

Love how it works as both a threat and epic battle music!

Eww, get that Lannister sh*t out of here, don't pollute this great AAR with those asshole's music.

Moscow it's ours!

tumblr_m7sbzu4ZRJ1rujg44o1_500.jpg

Battles for Vyazma and Solnechnogorsk
s6hstv.jpg

x5seok.jpg

Both captured!
ddgcy1.jpg

Serpukhov captured! We are at the gates of Moscow!
4gq9nt.jpg

Meanwhile in Moscow....

alien__span.jpg

....My leader ... The humans are in Serpukhov and started to advance to Moscow! We must evacuate you ! We can't risk anything!
A WHOLE BUNCH OF INCOMPETENTS!!!
How could they make a breaktrough like that in our counter-offensive?!
I will go to Stalingrad from where I will start the Operation X!

Operation X?! But...
Order all of the troops to get out of Moscow. Let the Humans to celebrate a little. It will be their last thing to do!

2dv7hhs.jpg

MOSCOW IS CAPTURED!
All over the Planet is happiness, as now the tide of the war could change again in our favour.
Operation Tornado is a succes!
2viikp1.jpg

July 3, 1946.
204jzb.jpg

The End of the Chapter III
"The Counter-Attack"

I made another Summary video about the last 2 Chapters! :)

[video=youtube;TZGAA2-wrl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZGAA2-wrl8&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

If I read this correctly this means the aliens can no longer reinforce. Am I right?

If I read this correctly this means the aliens can no longer reinforce. Am I right?

here's hoping.

Either way, terrific work. I'd forgive you for firing a -dissent event for taking Moscow.

Hell yeah! Thats the decisive victory right there! IIRC, that SHOULD end the xeno's stream of reinforcements: its their only "national" province in the game, so I don't know if an occupied province being used as a capital would give the xeno's any new reinforcements.

At long last, it seems the tide has turned very decisively in your favour. Now, grind the Xeno's down into pieces, for they cannot win the war of attrition! Also, get your own nukes going ASAP and obliterate as many of the enemy as possible! Pound their best units, and any occupied airfields, with nukes and you can crush the xeno enemy!

No mercy to the Xeno's! Wipe them out!