• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Whens the next update?

Sorry, everyone -- been getting sorted with the first week of courses and getting some research done. I'll try to play tonight or tomorrow, if I can find some time. Thanks for your patience!

burns-excellent.gif

Sorry, everyone -- been getting sorted with the first week of courses and getting some research done. I'll try to play tonight or tomorrow, if I can find some time. Thanks for your patience!
Sorry forgot not everyone is australian. I thought you had been doing this while in school, opps

No worries! I think we all know how life can be busy sometimes.

No worries! I think we all know how life can be busy sometimes.

What is "life?" Is that when people go into the "Outside World" and do things with "Friends?" I am unfamiliar with the concept. :p

What is "life?" Is that when people go into the "Outside World" and do things with "Friends?" I am unfamiliar with the concept. :p
What's outside?

I'm surprised you don't have an AAR. Many people have AARs who have these odd 'lives'.

((I had a life once, but I traded it in for more memory and a faster CPU.))

((You can do that?! :D))

Long weekend for us in the USA means I should have no problem finding time to play and update.

((That's what Labor Day is for -- getting work done on your AARs! :D))

((That's what Labor Day is for -- getting work done on your AARs! :D))

((I thought it was for working. Sometimes even at jobs where you're in a union. At least those ones give you overtime pay.))

Last edited:
An emergency session of the Conclave of Stadtholders, 1 November 1859

Fellow Stadtholders,

Per the Internal Security Act, I am formally requesting the release of elements of the German Army to put down a rebellion of persons of Greek descent in southern Italy and a smaller uprising in the Balkan peninsula.

J0Oage.jpg

These individuals will not be satisfied unless southern Italy, in particular, is returned to the Byzantine Empire. I do not see how it is possible to even consider agreeing to such a demand. I await your decision.

Michael von Hohenzollern, Minister of the Interior

I give my approval and support to the suppression of the rebels in Kroatien und Süd-Italien.

Signed,
Otto von Bismarck
Reichskanzler

Of course we must crush these rebels, who are no doubt colluding with the Jacobin foe. They must be an example for all rebellious elements in Deutschland!
Stadholder de Spinoza

We must destroy the rebels who are a grave danger to the Republic, and to cede provinces to the Byzantines is madness.

~Konrad von Schwaben, Head of the Corps of the Gendarmerie

Though I have no say in the release of troops for this action, I will gladly lead one of the two attacks.

Hugo Unger

I think we should try and negotiate peace, a white peace and if all else fails than we must attack

Dieter Von Jacobi