• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've decided to try out England, pretty straightforward. PU france, kill colonizers

Revolutionary Great Britain.jpg

Couldn't bring myself to touch that beautiful Sardinia Piedmont:

2015-10-09_00004.jpg

There's a formable Anatolia?

As others have pointed out, its a client state.. I didn't feel like having any red in the Balkans (And east of Austria in general. I was content with GB being Western Europe+ Italy. Heck by that point i liked to imagine that Britain herself wasnt even the center of that empire and some sort of cultural fusion had taken place.) and beyond so Yugoslavia and Anatolia were created as client states. The Suez reagion was the exception for its Canal.

I think you'll like the part about it being Sunni and in an implicit-trust 100 year alliance with the Ottomans even more <3.

The poor Komnenoi are spinning in their graves, no doubt :p

Reactions:
QOLn6mV.jpg

Mighty Qing after 80 years, halfway through annexing Mongolia. The admin burden is crippling and I'm not sure how I'm going to get exploration and westernize in any kind of decent amount of time while eating up China. Only got to admin idea 2 to ease the burden but I'm still adm tech 5. Might have to go Chinese tech all game. Muscovy hasn't taken Novgorod yet so I'm unlikely to meet any kind of decent resistance until it is too late. Picked up 2 OPM chinese vassals, hopefully that'll keep me off coring for a little while.

Reactions:
H8H0AXx.png
Just finished my first world conquest.

d7nawwP.jpg
I really like my name placement.

UIIgJfz.png

xI3vgp4.png

MYIfOBw.png
There's still religious diversity in the world! The
And there are more Russians than Austrians in our empire.
6M5LiHi.png
Despite owning almost the entire world, there isn't a single thing we have a monopoly in.
HaFhz9N.png
Techs were never a problem. Could've had more admin tech if I had been more thoughtful with my stability.
hd2hjoc.png
Not all my vassals love me as much.
fglo4ML.png
Diplo groups. I had administrative completed as second group, but I ditched it after conquering the world for Exploration. Two seconds later I realised it'd never materialize into the 'Geogria on my mind' achievement anyways, because I won't get enough bird mana in time.

Reactions:
My Current England->GB game. Thrashed the French repeatedly and then Burgundy.My Allies are Portugal/Austria/Castile. Early on I let them do the brunt of the leg work. France in my vassal and so will Burgundy soon.

2luev4x.png

I don't think anyone but Austria is a viable threat anymore. My forcelimit is 104, I can have a navy of 96 and I have 76000 manpower limit. Debating on whether to take on the HRE, go after Iberia or around Africa.

Advanced quite a bit with Ulm; I've four vassals going (which make up a majority of the German Cores) and Austria now rather unfortunately considers me a rival. Which sparked the triple alliance of Great Britain, Spain and Ulm. I've also recently finished the Defensive idea group and am aiming for quality/innovative now..

l2qxwBK.jpg

Reactions: