• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This was my ironman mode for any of the paradox games, actually. It has gone quite well.. Much better than I expected in fact.

T5CrmLO.jpg

w9bUZSG.jpg

dLR5wif.png

Note that it says "french" because I just recently integrated France into my nation.
If red is the colour of the water and great britain, does that mean you rules the waves?

Reactions:
GB run to get a few achievements. One night in paris, voting streak, and the colonial nation governor one among others.Magellan as well once i noticed i had all the pacific islands.
Decided to end this game after a grueling war with Russia over parts of Anatolia. Austria is under a PU, otherwise i would have snagged more of their land to clean my eastern borders.

eBam9i7.png

I73xtCt.png

GbeATjk.png

E55LL1f.png

Im semi tempted to revisit this and finish off the Ottoman bits in europe and clean up the syrian region but... Eh.

Auld Alliance Reversed - Complete 1484

I'll give myself a wee little credit to France's demise in how I politicked, but they had a very rough start with Burgundy and England dogpiling them. Burgundy forced them to release a few OPMs. I seized the opportunity when French was losing to declare a Trade War CB against Brittany and I vassalized them. I was trying to figure out how to attack England since the war was dragging on. They had to re-occupy the lands Burgundy vacated, their manpower drained. Finally they settled for a few northern French lands, including Paris.

Meanwhile, the England-Portugal-Castile triangle broke up when Castile declared war against Portugal over some African lands. I dishonored Portugal, remained friends with Castile. England--already low on manpower--went to the aid of Portugal. I was trying to figure out a time to strike when Provence popped a PU over France causing a succession war with England.

Yes, western Europe was messy!

I jumped on the opportunity and declared on England expanding my reach toward soon-to-be France's remaining southern lands. I fabricate a claim, sold off the newly acquired lands to Brittany and waited until my previous truce against Provence (from when I conquered Brittany) to expire.

And tada. Auld Alliance Reversed, 1484.

auld-alliance-reversed.jpg

I think I'm going to continue on and turn this into a Guarantor of Peace achievement run.

Reactions:
I just completed my first campaign in EUIV as Poland- --> Commonwealth. Last save was in 1793 but nothing much happened after that. Some things to note:
  • Not long after the union I 'cheated' a little and allowed a pretender to usurp the throne so that I'd get rid of the elective monarchy. I then had a Lithuanian family run the Commonwealth for the rest of the game.
  • My only vassals at the end were Denmark whom I freed from Scandinavia (which I decimated and took the Baltic islands from) and Armenia whom I freed from the Ottomans.
  • I own the islands North of the British. Took them from the UK and Norway. Norway's on the mainland because Hansa forced Scandinavia to free them when they took Denmark from Scandinavia.
  • btw Sweden formed Scandinavia but the thing didn't last long.
  • Hansa controls Mainland Denmark as stated.
  • The white in the Eastern Mediterranean is the Papal State. It blobbed at the expense of the Ottomans big-time.
  • Hungary was my ally throughout most of the game right until the HRE formed in the 1600's. Then they switched sides...bastards. And HRE is just OP. I had like 3 stacks of 40k troops + some 40 more thousand spread throughout while they had a dozen or so 60k. The game ended with HRE, Hungary, The Papal State + other allies at war with most of Europe besides me and I saw them move 3x60k into France, some 60k into Russia, another stack into Hansa and Scandinavia - they were seriously OP.
  • The UK was formed by Scotland btw. The dark green in North America is Canada but they're mostly of English descent. There's yellow state in North Eastern Mexico that's Scottish as well as a small kingdom of the USA in New England.
  • Alaska, North Western Mexico and Arizona are Russian. There's also Russian Philippines.
  • The Light green in California and the general NW of America is Portugal. The light blue in Caribbean and the central NA is also Portugal. The same goes for that darker state in the Southern Part of South America.
  • Spain collapsed and filed for bankruptcy at least a dozen times in the game. I lost track. That dark Spain is actually Leon - the real Spain is just a small territory near Gibraltar and maybe an island or two scattered throughout the world. Brazil in this game is Spanish, situated around the only Polish colony in SA.
  • The French have most of Mexico and the Northern part of SA.
  • That bright Orange in Eurasia is Bukhara if I'm not wrong.
  • And lastly the Dutch own Australia and New Zealand.
edD7aUlMyNBTuyixxIQizuSWTypLTUGOQuQRa1lzvHuwE_qiBSUMijUGqwYYuIz9bkj17PNyhccGAq6b2FZT5ksQu2Pvn9cN1rIbCThk116A69CpOoUAbyo44xDkvOwVtV8mv8e9EPhcGyMj2n4SyETQWAV5koDij1TKWVOglmPFlmBrS6erR2b0FBl3wrOzVZNQdXHz_rsvohqGD7Sgs6fG4BVLjaQ8s-xeDZADedAiESThHqP1Y2Ej0M4nPyjIktoq7kFXTcGpgsu1wehjcbd1mbBaTEw9exCrXbyDBROcSV3hevRgAqDp9P5tOBupKJjSuQ65l0SAaosvrHYB4EZIYWlBkXdmuf4Qsa7Dk9ntHz3DVHPJsdkLq0C3yKR2k1VmvsrL_t-RiNqmApfSro0eU4kgMLQ-CFJAORfhFrqu42NyMJ9MuWJViwbQbyrpc93iTLuzR_uA0MpG1eO5j5kpc6L_Pwocm0CrwemzTE7abTGItGO0s1kf6-cTWBcYUX_T1UWlzMJZ4HrPoTqB2LkCj-HrW-HpF-NqLl8xCg=w1366-h497-no

What's the red country in the Caucaus? Is that Georgia?

I just completed my first campaign in EUIV as Poland- --> Commonwealth. Last save was in 1793 but nothing much happened after that. Some things to note:
  • Not long after the union I 'cheated' a little and allowed a pretender to usurp the throne so that I'd get rid of the elective monarchy. I then had a Lithuanian family run the Commonwealth for the rest of the game.
  • My only vassals at the end were Denmark whom I freed from Scandinavia (which I decimated and took the Baltic islands from) and Armenia whom I freed from the Ottomans.
  • I own the islands North of the British. Took them from the UK and Norway. Norway's on the mainland because Hansa forced Scandinavia to free them when they took Denmark from Scandinavia.
  • btw Sweden formed Scandinavia but the thing didn't last long.
  • Hansa controls Mainland Denmark as stated.
  • The white in the Eastern Mediterranean is the Papal State. It blobbed at the expense of the Ottomans big-time.
  • Hungary was my ally throughout most of the game right until the HRE formed in the 1600's. Then they switched sides...bastards. And HRE is just OP. I had like 3 stacks of 40k troops + some 40 more thousand spread throughout while they had a dozen or so 60k. The game ended with HRE, Hungary, The Papal State + other allies at war with most of Europe besides me and I saw them move 3x60k into France, some 60k into Russia, another stack into Hansa and Scandinavia - they were seriously OP.
  • The UK was formed by Scotland btw. The dark green in North America is Canada but they're mostly of English descent. There's yellow state in North Eastern Mexico that's Scottish as well as a small kingdom of the USA in New England.
  • Alaska, North Western Mexico and Arizona are Russian. There's also Russian Philippines.
  • The Light green in California and the general NW of America is Portugal. The light blue in Caribbean and the central NA is also Portugal. The same goes for that darker state in the Southern Part of South America.
  • Spain collapsed and filed for bankruptcy at least a dozen times in the game. I lost track. That dark Spain is actually Leon - the real Spain is just a small territory near Gibraltar and maybe an island or two scattered throughout the world. Brazil in this game is Spanish, situated around the only Polish colony in SA.
  • The French have most of Mexico and the Northern part of SA.
  • That bright Orange in Eurasia is Bukhara if I'm not wrong.
  • And lastly the Dutch own Australia and New Zealand.
edD7aUlMyNBTuyixxIQizuSWTypLTUGOQuQRa1lzvHuwE_qiBSUMijUGqwYYuIz9bkj17PNyhccGAq6b2FZT5ksQu2Pvn9cN1rIbCThk116A69CpOoUAbyo44xDkvOwVtV8mv8e9EPhcGyMj2n4SyETQWAV5koDij1TKWVOglmPFlmBrS6erR2b0FBl3wrOzVZNQdXHz_rsvohqGD7Sgs6fG4BVLjaQ8s-xeDZADedAiESThHqP1Y2Ej0M4nPyjIktoq7kFXTcGpgsu1wehjcbd1mbBaTEw9exCrXbyDBROcSV3hevRgAqDp9P5tOBupKJjSuQ65l0SAaosvrHYB4EZIYWlBkXdmuf4Qsa7Dk9ntHz3DVHPJsdkLq0C3yKR2k1VmvsrL_t-RiNqmApfSro0eU4kgMLQ-CFJAORfhFrqu42NyMJ9MuWJViwbQbyrpc93iTLuzR_uA0MpG1eO5j5kpc6L_Pwocm0CrwemzTE7abTGItGO0s1kf6-cTWBcYUX_T1UWlzMJZ4HrPoTqB2LkCj-HrW-HpF-NqLl8xCg=w1366-h497-no
I can't see the image

Reactions:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=532012084
This is my Hungary campaign so far. I use graphical mods, and the 1356 start date mod. The Ottoman turks were released and well-fed as a vassal. And the Golden Horde was just vassalized in a Holy War. Croatia is a Junior partner in a PU. Plans are to blob and hopefully have Hungarian Indo-China, as I have never seen anyone post it before.
Just finished a big war with Bohemia the HRE, and I took Moravia and the middle Silesian province, can't remember the name. I'm about to fight Eretna for a Greek province, give Otto their last Turkish province before annexation, and give the GH some more of Crimea in the next war. Next vassal will either be Syria, or some Caucasus state. I gotta say, Hungarian ideas are not too shabby.
Rivals are GB, was Bohemia, but they're too small now. Muscovy and the Mamluks are the other to rivals. I'm allied with the TO and Austria....... for now. :) I've also started culture converting Transylvania. My accepted cultures are Greek, Romanian, and Ruthenian. Polish will probably, but not for sure, be erased if things go right.

Not long after the union I 'cheated' a little and allowed a pretender to usurp the throne so that I'd get rid of the elective monarchy. I then had a Lithuanian family run the Commonwealth for the rest of the game.
How? Lithuania got pretenders, poland doesnt.

I cant see your image.

GB run to get a few achievements. One night in paris, voting streak, and the colonial nation governor one among others.Magellan as well once i noticed i had all the pacific islands.
Decided to end this game after a grueling war with Russia over parts of Anatolia. Austria is under a PU, otherwise i would have snagged more of their land to clean my eastern borders.

eBam9i7.png

I73xtCt.png

GbeATjk.png

E55LL1f.png

Im semi tempted to revisit this and finish off the Ottoman bits in europe and clean up the syrian region but... Eh.
There's a formable Anatolia?

Not that I know of, but he could have released it as client state and named it Anatolia :)
True. That white is too white.

Hallo all!
Here my EU4 empire.
Roman glory restored. I tried to follow their greatest extend of arround 125 AD. But I might overtook a few provinces, were there romans in Basra?

I was able to get the Black Jack achievement and created a few clientstates, named after the german tribes. Also I kicked 'the knights' to mecca... Then I put the Gohts back. Apart from Scandinavia Europe is mine.

Attachments

• 2015-10-07_00006.jpg
    2015-10-07_00006.jpg
    621,8 KB · Views: 207
  • 2015-10-07_00007.jpg
    2015-10-07_00007.jpg
    589 KB · Views: 169
Reactions:
Hallo all!
Here my EU4 empire.
Roman glory restored. I tried to follow their greatest extend of arround 125 AD. But I might overtook a few provinces, were there romans in Basra?

I was able to get the Black Jack achievement and created a few clientstates, named after the german tribes. Also I kicked 'the knights' to mecca... Then I put the Gohts back. Apart from Scandinavia Europe is mine.
Is this the Extended Timeline mod?