• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Teutonic Order Game. I was going for the Baltic Crusader, also got the Rising Sun in the end. Started off by getting into the HRE and used Austria to pound Poland.
Got them to low Prestige and their Union did break. Could then eat through most of what often becomes the Comenwealth. Also allied France which made me nearly invincible towards attacks because Austria as Emperor would always be a Co-Belligerent. Therefore I never cared about AE. After getting everything of Russia I began also turning on Austria which led to me becoming the Emperor. After adding all my conquered land I passed all reforms apart from the last one, making the HRE vassals of me. For the last 50 years or so I was just going after Japan (which got 400k troops from being freed by rebels at a time) and eating the asian lands I could get my hands on. Ended the game by turning on France and feeding some of my vassals.
At 1821, I could form both Prussia or the HRE and I am still duchy rank.
4C87073FD113134FF06E3CEC809DBAC71E8E3DB4

1ACDFD29258F09EB7ACCD8FD2F82A182EF536B3C

07573FC1B5974F73FDFE67CD9708A1C5912142B6

Reactions:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=527661068
My Trebizon run, I use the 1356 start date mod. I started out with 3 provinces, and the GH was huge. They are a tough vassal to keep happy so I better do some expanding. The beginning wars were pretty tough, then Eretna and the Mamluks buddied up and that sucked. I'm about to declare war on the Mamluks with their Eretnid march and take as much as I possibly can.
My goal is to just blob, have fun and culture convert. I do plan on restoring the patriarchy and maaaybe colonize.
Kudos for playing as Trebizond, you turned them into a pretty cool empire!

Kudos for playing as Trebizond, you turned them into a pretty cool empire!
I don't know what I should do next. I usually just take advantage of whoever is weak, but Trebizond is a pretty fun nation to play as, but their ideas are kinda meh.
I'm thinking of making a Pontic Anatolia, and I already have religious ideas. :)

Damn all these great empires and I'm just happy to not srew my game up before 1500. :^)

Reactions:
I'm doing a hansa game right now. Wasn't rebels, overextension and monarch points a pain in the ass? :) How did you manage?
I have always increases the autonomy.Overextension was almost always on 100% and the provinces only costs 1 adm per development (idea 25%,oversee 50%,20% from adm tech 17).

Reactions:
I have always increases the autonomy.Overextension was almost always on 100% and the provinces only costs 1 adm per development (idea 25%,oversee 50%,20% from adm tech 17).

You mean overextension was always above 100? =) Was it alot of rebels and micro management? I dont think I could take it, never done a WC :p

This was my ironman mode for any of the paradox games, actually. It has gone quite well.. Much better than I expected in fact.

T5CrmLO.jpg

w9bUZSG.jpg

dLR5wif.png

Note that it says "french" because I just recently integrated France into my nation.

What's with the ocean of blood?

GFX setting that improves FPS, supposedly. My eyes hurt just looking at screenshots with it, though, so I've no idea how people play the game like that. Different strokes osv.

Reactions: