Please let Fanatic purifiers establish embassies with empires of their own species (with a low AI acceptance threshold).

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pancakelord

Lord of Pancakes
43 Badges
Apr 7, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings III
  • War of the Roses
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • March of the Eagles
  • Darkest Hour
So ive been playing as an FP and found 2 other empires in my game that share my primary species last night (I think one was actually a rebellion nation from my lost-colony parent) and I can do pretty much any diplomatic things I want with them whilst being an FP, as we are the same species, EXCEPT for founding an embassy (or if I can I didnt see the option for it).

I'd like the option to establish an embassy with other nations sharing my primary species (whilst either of us are Fanatic Purifiers*). This would benefit a few niche builds, like playing as an FP with same-species vassals (or even an FP with FP vassals).

*Just give it a lower base acceptance level for AIs, with the same primary species that lack fanatic xenophobe-ethics, as this is still are dealing with an extremist government (and xenophiles, even if they share your species should still always say No, probably, particularly if they have any aliens with citizen status).

• 3Like
Reactions:
This pls.

Of course FP should be able to run standard diplomacy within their species, they are not evil psychopaths(R&M referrence to the episode of the wasp family).

They just evolved to have a strong instinct to kill all intelligent alien life, but they also have a strong in-group preference, which is common in all xenophobic cultures.

• 1Haha
Reactions: