• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe the expansion that I paid 30 euros for, is now actually playable.

Im not saying thanks for things that should be the minimum baseline.
Mate I played another 100 hrs since TT release... How it was not playable?

• 22Like
Reactions:
Mate I played another 100 hrs since TT release... How it was not playable?

Such as being locked in an event and not being able to interact with the game.

Such as having to use a mod to kill my legendary level knight in order to unstuck the whole game.

I made a conscious decision to not play a single second before they release the next bugfix patch, in fear of destroying my 200 hour ironman save further.

If I sound angry, its because I am. This should not have happened in a THIRTY EURO EXPANSION.

Also, you are ignored.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Such as being locked in an event and not being able to interact with the game.

The event where players were locked (hunt) was fixed quickly after release on one of the shadow patch.

I played a lot since release without any major problem. Bugfixes are common after a big DLC. You seemed really agressive, especially as devs did a good job on this DLC and patch.

• 9Like
Reactions:
So these bugs have not yet been fixed?

1 - If you promise a grand wedding for your child and the child of another ruler, the 3-year timer can expire while neither of them can marry, causing opinion loss and starting a house feud.
2 - Skills required by mandate events (Stewardship, Martial, Diplomacy) often don't match the type of mandate that the liege selected (e.g. you get Stewardship and Martial events even while the Increase Authority mandate is selected).

Thanks.

Reactions:
aight i have to ask for help. i read through the whole thing but im old and my eyes are bad and also i never learned how to read, so i easily could have missed it. was there any mention of the arrange marriage cooldown being fixed? im ecstatic about a lot of these bugfixes already obv, been waiting a while for some of them, but i was looking out for that one and dont remember seeing it

Reactions:
aight i have to ask for help. i read through the whole thing but im old and my eyes are bad and also i never learned how to read, so i easily could have missed it. was there any mention of the arrange marriage cooldown being fixed? im ecstatic about a lot of these bugfixes already obv, been waiting a while for some of them, but i was looking out for that one and dont remember seeing it

Yep:
  • Fixed the supposed ai-only half-year cooldown on Arrange Marriage incorrectly being applied to yourself if you were arranging marriages within your own court

Reactions:
  • Jewish faiths now have a Halakha authority main doctrine with 4 types: Rabbinic, Toraic, Kohenimic, Samaritan
  • Israelite cultures have had their languages updated: Ashkenazi - High German, Sephardi - Iberian Vulgar, Radhanite - Shaz Turkic, Kochinim - Tamil
  • Added the Bavlim culture to represent Israelite people in the Middle East
  • Kuzarite now begins the game as an Unreformed faith, and can become organized via the "Break with the Old Ways" decision
  • The Communal Identity doctrine is now given the unique "Chosen People" name and description when used by a Jewish faith
  • Esotericism is now named "Kabbalah" when used by a Jewish faith
  • All Jewish faiths except Samaritanism now begin the game with the Prophecy of Malichi special doctrine which prevents the Head of Faith title from being created through any means other than the Restore Head of Faith decision
  • All Jewish faiths now begin in 867 with Polygamy, with an event in the year 1000 to make Rabbinic faiths become Monogamous. Rabbinic faiths begin in 1066 with Monogamy
  • Removed the holy site in Ethiopia for all Jewish faiths except Haymanot
  • Rabbinic Judaism now has a holy site in Al-Hila to represent Babylon
  • Karaite Judaism now has a holy site in Hamadan to represent what is believed to be the tomb of Esther and Modechai
  • Samaritanism now has a holy site in Al-Hila
  • Added the new Merkabah faith to the Judaism religion
  • The Samaritan High Priesthood now exists in both start dates as a vassal of whoever owns Jerusalem
  • The Samaritan High Priesthood will become a vassal of anyone who conquers Jerusalem of above Duke rank, unless the Priesthood is a vassal of a Samaritan character or independent

All this surprise Jewish stuff???? It’s like a second Shavuot. Guess I need to pull another all nighter.

41F48CF6-4670-491F-9B51-B77D301B1612.jpeg

• 13Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Should be a drastic reduction in affairs this patch - I haven't touched the seduction scheme itself, but I audited every damned instance of the had_sex_with_effect in the title and we should have now squashed just about every conceivable instance of event-induced cheating unless it's appropriate.
Thanks a lot for this, my soulmate honest wife cheated on me after she inherited a duchy title. I guess it was due an event because it never happened before. And she literally loves me I executed the dude, revoked her titles and she still has 100 opinion lol.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Thank you for doing so much fixes, improving the triggers and so on, will be even better for coming future events, as long as you keep moving this good way :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
9HvQgPe.png

When I revolt against my liege I know that he can revoke my titles, you don't need to treat us (players) like babies :(
Lol I found this out on a recent playthrough. I did all sorts of terrible things to my liege, had a hostile faith, revolted (and lost). I thought it was for sure game over. However, he didn't revoke even one of my two counties. He did execute me though.

• 9Haha
Reactions:
Is it working as designed that I got a new player heir after my heir became my regent? I'm pretty sure I had heir-regents before 1.9.1, and it wasn't an issue - but maybe I'm just misremembering it and it has always been like this.

Reactions:
Kochinim were at one point going to be called "Kochin" but we decided to use Kochinim to prevent any conflation with any future Kochi-based stuff we make, and Bavlim was a broader decision on my part to avoid using modern terminology for middle-eastern Judaic people.

Maybe Ashkenazi and Sephardi should be updated to include the "m". I remember someone more learned than me on the topic saying that these terms were anachronistic, but I could be misremembering. Worth looking into regardless.
Ashkenazi and Sephardi are the singular form of “Jew of Ashkenaz” and “Jew of Sepharad” respectively. The suffix -im is for pluralising.

I can send you a little explanation as I understand it, but because it has to do with the history of ethnic boundary demarcation of a European minority group and in the Levant, as well as Orientalism, I don’t feel it is a good fit for this forum.

• 5Like
Reactions: