• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Werewolf CCLIII - Pathological Liars

The village you have lived in all your lives is well-known for being a village of liars. So convincing are the lies your people tell that they fall for it, themselves! While this has created a great potential for good in the village, a few have decided to use this power for evil, using their lies to grant themselves great strength at the cost of needing to feast on their fellow villager.

Those with you that remain unswayed to evil are already planning to use your powers for good, but whether or not it will be able to stop those lying wolves, it remains to be seen...

• 1Love
Reactions:
I͇̞͓̱T̛̝̦ ̖̳̟̫̝I̯͔̥͈͓̫S̩ ̰̦͇͉̞̱̱F̼̯͎̻̮̳̖O̮̼̟͍͍̳̕ͅR͕Ẹ̯͞S̛̞̭E͍̦̙̫̙̞E̖͈̖͖̱͉̰N̸.͘.̲̹͎̰.̫̪̝͚̪̣ C̥̪̠͖̼̙̼͞H̨̭̙̪̘̱͚̩A̞͚̦͚͢N͔͍ͅG͙͙̖̤̰͉ͅE̹̟͙̫̦͍͈ ͈͙̭̞W̶͙̰͉ͅA҉̰̦̺S͇̩̠̗ ҉̫̰͈I̴̻̖̖N̘̟͕̫̩ȨV̩̱̻I̴͚͓̣̣͕͈̦T̘̱̪̗̤̕ͅA̩̫͜B̪͖͓̖̟̹L҉̞͚̳E̮͍͈͖.͏̮̪̻͈̫.͢.̛̳̪̥̞͚̟̼͇̹͙̕M̹̯͢ͅA͙̩̦̩̗̭ST̴͙͈̘̗̳̰E̦͍͓̺̪̞R̙͜S͓̺̯̖̕ͅ ͕̦Ǫ͕̦͍̳F͇͓̮̦͞ͅ ̩͉̦̱͇MÀ̫̜̮̮N̗̬I̟͙͞PU̜͔͖͍̰̬̭LA̦͖̖͡T̺̲̫̤̖̮́I̦̦O̳N͉͕̝̹.̰̞͎̮͞.̙̣̩͈͕.̛̫̻̪̝̬̩ ̞̠O͚̭͎̠̳R̙͜ͅC̫̣ḨE̜̻̫̳̺S͏̮̮̥͎̪͖T̹̲R̡̪̭̬̲̞̯͔A̪̺̠̰̖̕T̳̤̠̫͇̥ͅO̷̗̳͎͇̖R͠S̫̹͉̯̙͖ ̨̰̪O̻F̩͉̺ ̨̤G̵̟͉̫̟͙͚R͝A̴N̦̪̜D̠̟̦͓̟̼́ ̧͓̙̦̙̝C͏̝͙͕͙͚ͅO̘̠̪̩̦͈̗MP͏̤L̼͚̬͠Ẹ̩̹X͚̺̹̦̮̲I͖̙T͚̠̀Y͉̳͚.͓̼̦̺.̳̖.̨͉͎̣̖̲̬͈̘͔̖͕͙À̱̩̱̝Ĺ̬͓̜̖̻͖L̖͙ ̖̭͈̱̲̣̣͘T̗͈O͏̺̖̼̺U͙̤C̢̗̭̺H̸͉̟͉̦̹E͎͢D̯͎̮̳̰̝͘ ̣̰͕͖̫͎B͘Y̦̫̙̙̭̞̱ ͔̯͕̰T̻̬͕̰̀H̰͎̙̫̮̺E̞̮̭͍̘̯ ͍̠A̢͖̟R̸̫͙͕̻C̷H͏̟̭̤̝I̴͖͙͇̝̖̼T͖͉͓̦E̬̜C̹͞T̲͘ ̳O̦̣̲̳F͇͕͈͓̤ͅ ̨͎F̨͎̥̰A̠̲̼͉͕T̷̼̯E̷̪͓̪͕̤̤͈̮̘̜̟͈͙ͅ-̺̥̖͙̭̝-͇̰͕̺͙-͘-͈ͅͅ-̗̘̤--̹͖͙͎ͅ-̶͖̜̟͔-͓-̭͝-̞̝̞-̦̖-̛̱̞͇̼̩̤̞-̝͚͟--̣̲͔̗͇-̴̠̥͔--̸͔͍̩̗̖͍̘̘͍͔͞D͜O̧͖ ̨Y͜O̪̗̭̱̪̯U̦̼̥̝̤ S͎̲̯͉̦E̟͍̭̬͠Ẹ̘̹͙̫̗͖͘K̲̘ ̸̺̣̘͕Ț͘HE̪ ̠̫͟U̱̬ͅL̛̼̞̲̳̱̞T̸I̩̪M͙͝A͖͇̟̻̪̬̕T̫̳̟̰̩E҉̝̲ ̸T̠̩͉͓̮̜̫R͉̟̮̳͜Ṷ̷̼̮̖͉Ṱ̟͠H͏͕̼͖̹̳S̖̻̗?̟̩̣͎ ͍̼̫W̛̩̫̪̫̹ͅE̻̖ ͔͙̘̫̖̟́R̡͙̼͉̱̠̘EV̰̖͖̰͈̀E͓͖̠͙̜̩̗͜AL̪̩͓̺͕̭ ̢̥̩̜̣͇̝T̫͡H͎̮͍͎E͓͚̰ ̴̮U͎̩̻͔̳̠N͕F̠̱̹̲͉̪͔A̞̣̤̞̳͠Ț̳̗̟̭̟͝H̛̪O͚̭͉̖̪͜M͎̱̲AB̯̼͙̮L̫̹̳̤͖̩͘E̸͔͎̣͖̫.̴.̖.͔̺̞͍͜.̵̫̠̯̤̺͈̘ ̠̳͉̙̱̙͉͘M̛̺͍A͏̱̹̲N̢͍̙͉̤ͅI̫̰̻̦̻͉͢P͏U̵̜̘̟̲̘̫L̸̰̳͖̣À̩̺͈͔̪̩͈Ṭ̼͎̝͉Ḛ̣͕̻ ̨̼̺͖F͕̞A̗̟͉͖̞ͅṰ̫̫̜E̯̱̠̯̗̕.̧͕.̷͈̮͉̲͖̭.̱͖͈̥̼̲ ̝̣́F͉͕̹̜̠O̷͎̭̭R̨͓͕̞ ̷̬Ţ̗ZE̜̜̫̺̹̥̟E̴̱̤͔N̢͇̳̭T̬͚͎͔͙͕̥͢C̘H͍!͕̯̦̼̞͘
Nothing endures without harmony. And harmony only endures... ...through us. We are unmoving like the mountain. We will not be drowned by the raging river! Behold the wonders of the Celestial Dragon Empire! The might of our warriors... The secrets of our alchemists... The sorcery of the dragon-blooded! Vanquish Chaos with the sheer power of the Dragon! Let them face the majesty of Grand Cathay!

Joy to the world!

gup7.jpg

Werewolf CCLVI: Girls und Panzer

"They use live rounds during the matches, but they are used with an emphasis on the participant's safety." ~Akiyama Yukari

Despite winning the National Tankery (Shensha-do) Tournament and saving their school, the bureaucrats at MEXT will stop at nothing to see Oarai Girl's Academy fail and be shut down. Will they be able to bring down the Champion School in their battle against the Shimada-Style All Stars University Team, or will Oarai pull through and save their school from being closed down?

Join HERE

New Lite is HERE

New game is up!

• 2Love
Reactions: