• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1.8 update:

Code:
v1.8

--- Dynasties

- added the Anscarid, Yaza, Sri Ksetra, Beikthano, Maingmaw, Halin, Binnaka and Carrhae dynasties
- added various additional members of the Dalassenos dynasty
- split the Ivrea off from the senior Anscarid dynasty
- connected the Nordheim to the Luxemburg dynasty
- made the Mâcon a cadet branch of the Ivrea dynasty
- made the Bourgogne a cadet branch of the Robertine dynasty

--- Coats of Arms

- added a new CoA for the county of Mâcon
- added new CoAs for the Anscarid and Mâcon dynasties

--- Cultures

- added the Crimean Gothic (Byzantine), Arpitan (Frankish) and Pyu (Burman) cultures
- added the Gothic Legacy, Gallowglass Septs, Mountain Clans, Viri Devoti, Routiers and Basque Whaling cultural innovations
- added the Gothic Infantry (heavy inf), Gallowglass (skirmishers), Mountain Warriors (pikemen) and Langobardi (light cav) MaA regiments
- added the Einherjar (heavy inf) holy order MaA regiment for the Germanic religion group
- Lombard culture now gets Langobardi as its MaA regiment, instead of Landsknechts
- Gaelic culture now gets Gallowglass as its MaA regiment, instead of Hobelars
- Basque culture now gets Mountain Warriors as its MaA regiment, instead of Caballeros
- updated the Croatian, Serbian, Vlach, Bulgarian, English, Scots, Russian, Castilian, Catalan, Portuguese, Visigothic
-> Italian/Cisalpine, Roman, Lombard, Norse, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish culture name lists
- updated some MaA AI values

--- Map

- added The Isles and the Basque Country as custom regions

--- Decisions

- added a decision to Restore the Kingdom of the Isles
- added a decision to Raise an Irminsul
- the Unify the Burgundies decision now requires Occitan or Arpitan culture
- the Dismantle the Papacy decision can now also be taken by Basque pagans
- added some new ways to kill the Pope for different faiths dismantling the Papacy
- updated a few decision triggers

--- Nicknames

- added Torfinn the Mighty's nickname
- added Richard the Justiciar's nickname

--- Localization

- added loads of new names
- added two nicknames
- added some new culture title localization for Slavic rulers
- renamed the Guinean Uplander culture group back to West African
- added custom title localization for Vasconia (d_gascogne)
- added some new mercenary company and holy order names
- added various event and decision text
- updated some bookmark screen information

--- Religions

- added the Germanic pagan (Vanatrú) faith
- added the Basque pagan (Euskal) faith
- added various new holy sites
- added various new papal names for Catholicism
- changed a couple of Ásatrú holy sites (because they're now for Vanatrú)
- replaced the Human Sacrifice tenet with Ritual Hospitality for the Ásatrú faith
- replaced the Pacifism tenet with Islamic Syncretism for the Khurramism faith
- replaced the Sanctioned False Conversions (Taqiya) tenet with Religious Law (Fatwa) for the Zayidi faith
- divorce is now disallowed for the Druze faith
- homosexuality is now a crime for Christian faiths by default
- made some law tweaks to the Ásatrú and Slovianskan faiths to better reflect their historical outlook
- added religious text references for the Mithraism, Bacchism, Orphism and Pythagoreanism faiths
- added two new character death messages for the Ásatrú faith
- added two new character death messages for the Zoroastrian faith
- added a new character death message for the Zunbil faith

--- Bug Fixes

- fixed Assyrian culture having no cultural MaA regiment; now gets Ayyar
- fixed the Oracle of Delphi being assigned the wrong gender in event text
- fixed a character having Norwegian culture in 867

--- History

- added Enosh as a playable Assyrian count in Harran (867)
- added Bivin of Gorze as a playable French count in Metz (867)
- added several playable Pyu counts in Pagan (867)
- added Kuno von Beutelsbach as a playable Franconian count in Württemberg (1066)
- Germanic (Gothic/Vandal/Frisian/Jute/Saxon) pagan characters are now correctly represented as Vanatrú rather than Ásatrú
- Cornish characters are now represented as Insular rather than Catholic
- changed the Dalassenos, Kamateros and Pyrrogenes dynasties to be Crimean Gothic
- changed the la Tour du Pin, Albon, Viviers, Forez and Genève dynasties to be Arpitan
- added some traits to Sichelgaita (1066)
- added Constantine X's missing first wife and gave him the infirm trait (1066)
- disinherited Bohemond and Emma de Hauteville (1066)
- changed all Estonian culture characters to use more accurate names
- changed/standardized a load of character names
- added Crimean Gothic culture in Kerch
- added Arpitan culture in eastern France
- added Pyu culture in Pagan and tweaked the cultural spread of Burmese culture
- Harran is now Sabian faith
- Cornwall and Devon are now Insular faith
- Navarre is now Basque pagan
- Lakonia and its count are now Hellenic pagan (867)
- improved the spread of Germanic paganism in Jutland and Frisia (867)
- improved the spread of Assyrian culture
- updated the title history of Burgundy
- updated the title history of Pagan
First: Sorry for the translation, it's from Google Translate.
I have a suggestion: Add a decision to restore the Visigoth Kingdom or as it was known "Regnum Hispaniae, Regnum Gothorum, Regnum Spaniae (all of the above in Latin), Reino Visigodo de Toledo (in Spanish) please."

All screenshots are broken?

@An997 and @Wixelt , I am sad to report that the mod may be dead. From my understanding, looking at the steam page and the responses given, the creator of the Mod had other things to care about in his life and has moved on over time. So any suggestions, while nice, are unlikely to be implemented and the links to the screenshots might be dead, because they haven't been looked at in a long time and have expired.

@An997 and @Wixelt , I am sad to report that the mod may be dead. From my understanding, looking at the steam page and the responses given, the creator of the Mod had other things to care about in his life and has moved on over time. So any suggestions, while nice, are unlikely to be implemented and the links to the screenshots might be dead, because they haven't been looked at in a long time and have expired.
F

I didn’t notice @An997 necroed the thread.

Yeah, sorry about the delay, I've been busy with other things and not played for a while. An update is being worked on but I don't know when I'll be ready to release it, and apparently there's another DLC coming out next month.

Thanks for the update @Pied-Noir! I've made do without TIP for a while now but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it - a map without Arianism and Chan Buddhism (among many others) is hardly a map at all.

Thanks for the update @Pied-Noir! I've made do without TIP for a while now but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it - a map without Arianism and Chan Buddhism (among many others) is hardly a map at all.
I appreciate the comment, thanks.

I really lost interest in CK3 for a while and had other things to focus on away from modding/gaming. However, I do have a bit of free time now and, when I'm able to motivate myself, have been working on updating the mod. There's a lot to do because there's been a year's worth of DLC to catch up on, so if possible I would like to get an update out before the new DLC coming next month, otherwise I have yet more content I need to update for.

As I said on the Workshop page I may need to drop certain features (if only temporarily) due to game changes and content overlap in vanilla, but of course I will bring across all the new characters, religions and cultures. I'm not sure how the new version will look yet, we'll see how it goes.

I appreciate that there's still interest (I am surprised so many people are still subbed to a mod with no update since last April) and I am grateful for the kind words. It's always been a one-man project to it can be quite daunting doing updates.

• 2Like
Reactions:

I didn’t notice @An997 necroed the thread.

Looks like it was updated.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thrilled with the update, thanks @Pied-Noir! Now to run a quick Rumani Vlach game before the new DLC comes out o_O

Thrilled with the update, thanks @Pied-Noir! Now to run a quick Rumani Vlach game before the new DLC comes out o_O
Thanks, hope you enjoy it. :)

I did upload some fixes and additions last week, and I have some done some more work since then, such as some new content for the Druze, updating Persia's geographical and cultural colours to be more in-line with vanilla, as well as some improvements to the starting religious situation there. There'll be some other stuff from the to-do list also. However, these changes will come in the compat update for the plague pack DLC sometime later this month (likely after PDX have released a hotfix or two, as I dislike having to keep updating after these).

• 1Like
Reactions:
For anyone interested, yesterday I updated the mod for 1.12.1 and the new DLC, and I'll release smaller updates as PDX release hotfixes.

• 1Like
Reactions:
By the way, do let me know if you have any suggestions, requests or bugfixes. For the next update (which will be after the next vanilla patch) I will probably implement some bugfixes from the forum, and add some new character legends.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Just a heads up that the latest mod version has 35 new legend seeds and a new faith, based on suggestions posted here. It's actually been on the backburner for around a year, but I just never got round to doing it until yesterday.

I am interested in suggestions for legend seeds for Africa in particular, and probably a few for Mongolia, Tibet and East Asia generally.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Okay so here's the complete list of new legends (77?) as of the current version. I thought I'd only added 50, so apparently I'm way out!

1. Beowulf
  2. Pharamond
  3. Alexander
  4. Widukind
  5. Folcwald
  6. Fergus Mór
  7. Naddodd
  8. Boudica
  9. Sargon
  10. Huangdi
  11. Goídel Glas
  12. The Vandal Kings
  13. The Pharaohs
  14. Zenobia
  15. Samo
  16. Ivar Vidfamne
  17. Conan Meriadoc
  18. Lech, Czech & Rus
  19. Romulus
  20. Magnus Maximus
  21. Belisarius
  22. The Pishdadian
  23. The Arsacids
  24. Mélusine
  25. Hengist & Horsa
  26. Scythian Heritage
  27. Rhodri Mawr
  28. King Giric
  29. Robert Guiscard
  30. Lady Godiva
  31. The Jentilak
  32. Roland
  33. Bello
  34. The Bosonids
  35. The Habsburgs
  36. Matilda
  37. The Zunbils
  38. Rollo
  39. Estrid
  40. Canute
  41. The Abbasids
  42. Uhtred the Bold
  43. Hereweard the Wake
  44. St. Stephen
  45. Kenneth MacAlpin
  46. Pelagius
  47. Erik the Heathen
  48. Conan of Brittany
  49. The Crovans
  50. Harald Wartooth
  51. Amoghavarsha
  52. Kushan
  53. Pandya
  54. Chera
  55. Hephthalite
  56. Nagabhata
  57. Chandragupta
  58. Muktapida
  59. Subhakaradeva
  60. King Rhydderch
  61. Pictish Heritage
  62. Frankish Heritage
  63. The Göktürks
  64. Oghuz Khan
  65. Krum
  66. The Umayyads
  67. Songtsen Gampo
  68. Nyatri Tsenpo
  69. Al-Kahina
  70. Sharifs of Mecca
  71. Hayk the Patriarch
  72. Manu
  73. Mannus
  74. Samaale
  75. Kartlos
  76. Siegfried (Nibelungs)
  77. Kaya Maghan
There's some other new stuff in recent versions as well, but that's probably it for updates until PDX push the May patch they mentioned recently. Obviously I'll do a small compatibility update if they release anything before then.

Hope these are fun to try!

I've uploaded v5.0, which should be the last mod update until the May patch.

There's some new legend seeds for Africa, a couple of new decisions, and some new stuff for Nubia - but mostly lots of bug fixes collected from the forum.