• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reactions:
Very well done @Midnite Duke (a lovely flick pass there) and congrats @Nikolai , also very well deserved.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations all around!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well, thank you all! :D As always, much appreciated!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations.

Reactions:
Congrats to both of you!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks again, all! :) It's pretty unfortunate that I won this week, when I promised myself to take a week's pause from the forums to focus on some RL stuff. I will be back for Sunday to deliver my speech and hand the awAARd over, though. :D

Reactions:
Thanks again, all! :) It's pretty unfortunate that I won this week, when I promised myself to take a week's pause from the forums to focus on some RL stuff. I will be back for Sunday to deliver my speech and hand the awAARd over, though. :D
Many congratulations, and don't forget: Not even the greatest plans of mice and men can survive first contact with Real Life.

Reactions:
Many congratulations, and don't forget: Not even the greatest plans of mice and men can survive first contact with Real Life.
I feel like Ike and whoever came up with the other portion would approve!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
Well deserved, @Nikolai, both the break and the award.

Reactions:
Thanks again folks! :D

It's Saturday, but with your permission I'll let this go today. :)

Before we get to the announcement of the next Fan of the Week, though, let me do the accustomed speech! This is by the way my 13th win, let's hope no ill happens to me shall we? ;)

As a Fan and readAAR, I'm reading a lot of AARs. Many great, some extremely so, many good, few poor. I'm also writing my own AARs, which by now has reached over 20 since 2015, my current one is my 21st since then! :eek: I'm afraid life has meant I am behind on several stories as of now, but I am reading a lot still! :D

Some of those currently active which I enjoy is these:

@Henry v. Keiper 's Rise of Eagles, an alt history Russia AAR where Anastasia survived! A great read I heartily reccomend. :)

@Tommy4ever is currently writing his fourth mega campaign installment in the rise of Jewish Poland in Here Dwells God, which I really recommend reading through from start to finish. If you don't have the time, the fourth installment is just starting though, so what better time, eh? :D

@hjarg is in the CK3 section writing another de Hauteville story, I think he must have written at least three of them in CK2 and even had a few going in Stellaris. :D This one is among his best. :)

Imperator: Rome gets little love these days, but @Stuckenschmidt has a new story going right now with his Urbi et Orbi, which I plan to get back on track with today. :) Always quality writing from this guy!

I also can't avoid mentioning @Cora Giantkiller 's current Muslim Russia AAR, [URL='https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/the-caliphate-of-al-rus-a-kievan-aar.1447730}The Caliphate of al-Rus[/url]. The highs and lows folks! Russia isn't getting less unruly in this timeline. :p

I could go on writing volumes on the various great AARs I'm following, but I guess you gentlemen and -women has places to be. ;) Again, thanks a lot for the nomination, the congratulations and for all of you making AARland what it is! :D

The next recipient of this oh so important (it is!) awAARd, is no other than @HistoryDude , whom last time got his well deserved recognition in August, which I belive makes him elegible again. :) This guy is everywhere, just as a good Fan should be. Well done, @HistoryDude ! :D

• 1Love
Reactions:
Reactions: