• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations

Thank you for your kind words.

Thanks everybody for your good wishes and kind words as well. I wish I had the mental fortitude to unpause my AAR. It feels selfish to enjoy all the AARs as a fan and not give something back to the community in the form of AAR content.

And also, I want to nominate @Wraith11B for this honor. We've been co-fans in a number of AARs and also he has one of the most interesting AARs around here.

Congratulations @Wraith11B, and it's only fair to say you deserve more awards.

Thank you for this honor! I must say that I agree with you... always should unpause any work in AARLand! :D Thank you also for the shout out for my own AAR (which is rapidly approaching two years in print here, and nearly three years in production... whew, how time flies!

Hear hear! Congrat @Wraith11B, very thoroughly deserved. :)

Thank you for providing at least two-fifths of all of the AARs that I read and the entertainment that they provide. I'm in constant awe of how much you produce, but also the quality which accompanies them. I can only hope that mine return the same for you, sir.

Congratulations

Congratulations @Wraith11B !

Thank you both, I really appreciate your congratulations.

Congratulations @Wraith11B , very richly deserved for your erudite and supportive commentary across many a work. :)

Congratulations, @Wraith11B

Congratulations, @Wraith11B

Congratulations @Wraith11B!

Thank you all, indeed, for your support for my nomination as the Fan of the Week. I do try and get my eyeballs around the forums, and seeing so many of the people that not only read my AARs but more importantly give us their own contributions as AuthAARs and ReadAARs is amazing. You are all an amazing bunch.

The keen eyed and mindful might note that I left off one of the other comments, and that it is late on Wednesday on my portion of the globe. Thus, it is time for me to pass on the mantle of honor. Father of two, comedian, Master Engineer and the Lord of Slower Than Real Time, he has not received this award since 28 January 2018. Thus, 731 days later, he shall be named as Fan of the Week again, for the Seventh Award:

Congratulations @Wraith11B , very richly deserved for your erudite and supportive commentary across many a work. :)

Not only for his pressure (which drives me to be a better writer and take on the five computers--they're almost all back to working now! One decided to not turn on tonight so it's still 0000, 01 January 1944), but for his perception, his awareness of not only how unrealistic HoI2/3 can be but for sure that this game derives much pleasure for us all. I can't come up with any great Critically Socially Realist Poetry for this, and that's probably for the best as we'd all like to not have our brains melt out of our heads.

Thank you, sir, for your contributions; to me, and to all.

Congratulations!

What a top-notich idea for a nomination. Let us all celebrate @El Pip with some gratuitous tea-drinking with Rule Britannia playing softly in the background

;)

Seriously though, congratulations.

Congratulations @El Pip and please start to like our glorious union :D

Congratulations @El Pip!

What a top-notich idea for a nomination. Let us all celebrate @El Pip with some gratuitous tea-drinking with Rule Britannia playing softly in the background

I mean, how else would you celebrate?! :confused:

Brandy sounds worryingly French

That is true, as a great Briton once said, "We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France." Then again, there's more than a little French in England, soooo....

my favorite brandy is Armenian, the brandies of Caucaus is great and not French :)

Amen. One of the best brandies I've had is a Lavender brandy. Mmm, delicious.