Crusader Kings II - 2.4.2 OPEN BETA PATCH - NOT for problem reports! [checksum AJJW]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone managed to get game run multiplayer longer than a day without anyone desyncin?

It's been very stable for the group I play with. We ran 2x 4 hour sessions on the weekend with 15-20 people on at any point, we only had 2 desyncs all game, one mass desync of half the players and then another of 2-3 people.

can you guy separate the pillage alert and the settle as [government type here] alert
and key bind the "do it" button
i know its quality of life stuff but its something i think we'd all enjoy

and tribes holdings should pillage faster

i mean if the fully upgraded tribe is a button click away form being a castle with one or two buildings in it but it takes five times a long to burn down

It's been very stable for the group I play with. We ran 2x 4 hour sessions on the weekend with 15-20 people on at any point, we only had 2 desyncs all game, one mass desync of half the players and then another of 2-3 people.

Out of curiosity, were you playing on a LAN or over the internet, or even between countries?

I used to play with 3 others back before Old Gods, and we'd get an hour or two before desync. That was on a virtual LAN between players in major cities in Sweden, fairly stable connections. I haven't had any luck since, whether connecting across the Atlantic or not. Bums me out to no end, this is one of the few games I enjoy in multiplayer ...

Out of curiosity, were you playing on a LAN or over the internet, or even between countries?

I used to play with 3 others back before Old Gods, and we'd get an hour or two before desync. That was on a virtual LAN between players in major cities in Sweden, fairly stable connections. I haven't had any luck since, whether connecting across the Atlantic or not. Bums me out to no end, this is one of the few games I enjoy in multiplayer ...

About 2/3rds of the players were around Netherlands/UK/Germany, the rest were East Asia and USA. The host was in the Netherlands.

My experience has been that the key is keeping everyone on the same OS. Anyone not on the same OS as the host desyncs every 30-60 mins.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.