• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

lordreaven448

Lt. General
125 Badges
Oct 11, 2010
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Lead and Gold
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Rome Gold
  • Gettysburg
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Dungeonland
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
I promissed a poll in the last AAR, so a poll you shall recieve. I decided to make this Poll interesting. You will pick the nation for me, but the nations that can be choosed are Merchant Republics. So the Options are as Follows:

The Hansa-Loser

Genoa-Winner

Venice-Loser

Cookies gained: 15+ a Shipment of Brownies + Some Sweish SEMLOR

Oh, and since i promissed Beowolf1990, his vote is worth 2 votes. Why? For the lolz (and he picked good game goal for my now failed Avignon AAR). Dosn't mean I can't be bribed with virtual cookies though. Going rate is 2 Cookies a vote, MAKE YOUR DESIRED NATION WIN WITH COOKIES!!!!!:rofl:

And I am entering this AAR into the "Writing with the StAARs" contest. And I will continue it even when the contest ends. I was going to do a Vicky 2 AAR for the Contest. But I'm still learning the ropes of that game, and no nation really interested me.

And heres a fun bunch of videos about how much I like money.:D

Any way. I need to make a table of Contents so Yeah............

Lets Rock and ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Last edited:
You don't see too many AARs on The Hansa. So I say The Hansa. Venice would be too easy. ;)

Funny thing about the Hansa, when ever I play them, i have a sudden urge to Vassalize everything. My current non aar Hansa has all of Germany, North Italy, and Holland Vassalized.

I lurked your last AAR and was highly amused. Personally I think you should have genoa release Corsica (that'll make it a Merchant Republic) and play them, but failing that, Genoa itself isn't bad.

I lurked your last AAR and was highly amused. Personally I think you should have genoa release Corsica (that'll make it a Merchant Republic) and play them, but failing that, Genoa itself isn't bad.

Welcome Captain Dan. That is tempting, but I'm scared of Aragon when I play either Sardinia or Corsica.

wow, I opened a tap at your AAR, browsed a bit around the internet, looked at this title and thought for a moment this was the opposite of "best writer of the week". That people would pick the worst AAR around :)

That would have been horrible.

wow, I opened a tap at your AAR, browsed a bit around the internet, looked at this title and thought for a moment this was the opposite of "best writer of the week". That people would pick the worst AAR around :)

That would have been horrible.

Well, I would already win that award:). And vote for your nation you wish me to play from the above list (if you have cookies, you can bribe me for soem extra votes). :D

oh, what? I'm not voting, I just want to give you a cookie.
#hands 3 cookies over to lordreaven448 #

though if you insist, Genoa.

Free cookies? okay.:D Hmmm, whats this Cheesemaster voted for Genoa, and an unknown voter voted for Venice aswell (I rolled a die for the Voter, so i'm not biased, i used a D3 .1,2 was Genoa, 3,4 was venice, 5, 6 was Hansa. I rolled a 5)

Novogrodian Guild of Merchants would like to point out that the proud and rich city of Novogrod is also a Merchant Republic (and one famous for its cookies).

Well, I would already win that award:). And vote for your nation you wish me to play from the above list (if you have cookies, you can bribe me for soem extra votes). :D

Thought for a moment you were hosting a sick contest.

Bribe.... hehe, nice....