Crusader Kings II - 2.4.2 OPEN BETA PATCH - NOT for problem reports! [checksum AJJW]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool .
Graphics are fixed (italian, greek, cuman and COAs )
Happy so far.
:)

I can confirm, Cumans now have Turkic faces from the turkish facepack. Italians are now using the Iberian Facepack. I haven't seen any black CoA's.

- Fixed bug where duplicate family palaces were generated when forming a merchant republic and having merchant republic vassals.
- Patricians are no longer spawned from your vassals when becoming a merchant republic if there is already an existing merchant republic in your realm.
- Family palaces of vassals patricians are now properly removed when the liege of the doge becomes a merchant republic.

So does this mean that the reforming liege founds a new merchant republic, absorbs the vassal republic, and replaces one of the vassal's patrician families?

I wonder if performance is better? My desktop is old, however vanilla was lightning fast in the past, but since the last few patches and specially in Horse Lords, the game is much slower.

Reactions:
One thing of note that i have noticed is that the Abbasids and the Ummayads have a difference CoA than they did before 2.4. The Abbasids use to have a red and green background with red crescent moon, now they have a green and yellow background with a white star. The Ummayads use to have a lightning bolt on grey/white background, now they have a green background with what appears to be one of those viking bird symbols.

and this is how the zombie plague begins.....and the virus is inbeded in the patch too, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

You are not gonna die.
You are already dead... a zombie.

I still see black coat of arms, the khazaria one being the most relevant missing.

Well i don't.
The only issue i see is the Ummayads having an eagle pretty norse looking in style now, as Zyrious mentioned earlier.
The only COA DLC i am missing is the Charlemagne one.

Maybe delete the gfx folder in Documents.
Caused issues in the past after patching,.

Reactions:
I really like this action from the devs. They gave us a beta patch to chew on for a nice fun weekend. Kudos to the new boss he's thinkin right in my book!

I'm unable to raid as a germanic pagan. My event troops from the councilors are all giving me "unable to raid" as the reason for the toggle not working. Yes only the marshall/steward/chaplain event troops are giving me this issue of not being able to be used as raiders which is kinda funny cause the marshall ones are even called raiders.

The workaround for them being unable to raid is to simply create a new unit out of them and move everthing to the new unit.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.