• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It was supposed to be :D
But I forgot to press shift lol

I should have let you all hang in suspense just waiting to find out what it could all possibly mean!

Mr. Capiatlist said:
But what does that mean?

My Proposed Avatars:

or:

I prefer just the skull over "Supah Techy," but what do you guys think?
Maybe it should be a 19th century style bust of a Capitalist or Ronald Reagan

Joohoo said:
Good work Mr. C! This has been a great reading and watching. Nice last picture.

But, what will be your next project? :)
I am going back to my Transvaal AAR and the Tail of Two Techies AAR in CK. Both have links in my Signature.

Ill be sure to drop in on you Mr C! Make sure you drop in on my AAr too :D

Oranje Verzet said:
Happy Birthday Mr. Capitalist!

And congrats on finishing this masterfull project
That makes three people... :eek:o

Thank you, it really was a lot of fun to do, maybe you should try it... watch out, the last six years in Vicky are hell (too slow).

This thread just doesn't want to die.

Mr. Capiatlist said:
This thread just doesn't want to die.

Well...you're keeping it alive, and see it as the forum adore you, for your work.

Lurken said:
Well...you're keeping it alive, and see it as the forum adore you, for your work.
I'll have to continue this AAR; I'll mod a space map for EUII, then give Byzantium Earth and Mars and see if I cannot stand up to the powers that be in the universe. :) It is not a bad idea if you ask me.

Mr. Capiatlist said:
I'll have to continue this AAR; I'll mod a space map for EUII, then give Byzantium Earth and Mars and see if I cannot stand up to the powers that be in the universe. :) It is not a bad idea if you ask me.
You're already helping with a project like that. ;)
That would be quite a good idea actually.

King of Minors said:
You're already helping with a project like that. ;)
That would be quite a good idea actually.
I am, but I also have my own expectation for my own uses. Maybe the whole viva la Byzantium can become the central theme. :cool: :D

I do not know if it would still be called the Roman Empire though if it ruled the entire Earth. Probably a more global name. ;)

On the subject of EU2 map modding, how do you do it? Can you change it to look like anything? I quite fancy a Middle Earth themed one :)

Lord Boreal said:
On the subject of EU2 map modding, how do you do it? Can you change it to look like anything? I quite fancy a Middle Earth themed one :)
Basically, yes. Although it is very complicated IMO.
One uses a program called Maggelan to convert the map files to images, and then back again, and one modifies the images in GIMP or something similar.

Ok thanks, perhaps I will pop over to the EU2 S&M forum

Its quite simple once youve got the hang of it ive made my own fantasy map and am the one working on the Terra Universalis map

Wrong Place

Hey, map editing is for another thread. Please leave my thread to the AAR or things related to the AAR.

SeanB said:
I do not know if it would still be called the Roman Empire though if it ruled the entire Earth. Probably a more global name. ;)

Yes, The Imperium of Man :cool: