• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Suck ups are the only reason this thread hasn't died yet :rofl:

*sucks up a bit*

I just re-read the entire thing, and boy was my grammar and spelling terrible. Basically, I'm here to ask that if we do make the C:TU map, how many people would still read when/if I take Byzantium into the final frontier?

Post 1,500... half way there!

C:TU? and yes I'd still be hear trailing you like a lapdog :D

King of Minors said:
Concept Terra Universalis, see my signature.
Yes, it would be interesting reading about Byzantium in space. :D
Second that, I want to see Byzantium spreading through out the galaxy, and become truly the Imperium Galactium.

Lurken said:
Second that, I want to see Byzantium spreading through out the galaxy, and become truly the Imperium Galactium.
Good, good... I have brain-washed the masses... It will probably be some time next year, after we get a working map and sprites...

*licks lips* num num num can't wait :D

sainte-therese said:
Mr Capiatlist, how did you convert the Victoria savegame to an HoI savegame?
It took me about 11 hours, and using both the HoI scenario editor and some editing of the files myself, I was able to convert the Vicky map (using its boarders as grounds for the HoI boarders) into the HoI map. It wasn't a tool or anything... just a personal mod. I mention its progress several times in the intial page.

*sigh* Me too :(

Hey! Maybe YOU could make a conversion tool! :rofl:

I don't think it would be that hard. So many factors like religion and culture in Vic would not even have to be translated. However, during the interwar years, a lot of changes occured. For example, in a conversion utility, we might not get a communist Russia, for example.

Mr. Capiatlist said:
I just re-read the entire thing, and boy was my grammar and spelling terrible. Basically, I'm here to ask that if we do make the C:TU map, how many people would still read when/if I take Byzantium into the final frontier?

Post 1,500... half way there!
Baa... just read one of my AARs... there is some major grammer/spelling errors...

I just read your entire span... I have one thing to say

WOW

COEBAOTAUTROTFU said:
Glad you liked it, :D

Ladies and... well...

Just Gentlemen (with the token female interspersed):

I have decided, once the map for C:TU is finished, I will mod my own version for use with taking the mega campaign from 2100 until 3000! Just getting it out there, but don't expect it soon.