• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bocaj said:
Good news! ;) However, you only left Venice with 10%-12% so I think you should try and beat that.

Inflation? We don't need no stinkin' inflation here! (apologies to Cheech and Chong). I say we keep it below 5%. :)

Remember, no influencing the current player (of course we'll track down the player who puts us into super high inflation or 14 wars at once!) :p

I'm in, as I was the first time.

Studies might keep me from completing my part in one day, but it should take no longer than a week for me (including the AAR).
I'm a total newbie at writing AAR's, though.

G-Klav said:
I'm in, as I was the first time.

Studies might keep me from completing my part in one day, but it should take no longer than a week for me (including the AAR).
I'm a total newbie at writing AAR's, though.

Cool thats everyone sorted. Don't worry about this being your first aar, I think it is for most people.

Ok I had an EU2 binge tonight so I did all my fourty years. :D

Was good fun. I didn't get a lot achieved in a militaristic sense. I just chased after all the CoTs I could. And centralised. Went from 1 to 7 or 8 (fun Polish events giving centralisation for negative stability and aristocracy, and the occasional tax rise which was definitely nice). I will make a short AAR when I get a chance.

Now, I have chucked the save on these servers. Just go to this thread, and download the second file, 'Poland_1459.rar'. Then it's just a case of unzipping it to the save game folder. Good luck. :cool:

Nice to hear Bocaj. Its good to be underway.

Playing Order (Currently)

Bocaj - Game completed, AAR to do
G-Klav -
Carlec -
Duke of Wellington -
General Guisan -
Kanor -
Grundius -
Nagel -
Qelebex -
Lurken -

Subs

BrazilianHetman
Starclyde

Will you be able to pick up soon G-Klav?

Nice Bocaj. I read your AAR and it was really nice. Just kidding all... :D
240 years to go... Arghhh... Don't know if I can live that long ;) .

Nagel said:
240 years to go... Arghhh... Don't know if I can live that long ;) .

Don't complain too much...think of me...

Duke of Wellington said:
Hey you asked for it ;)
That I am fullly aware, afterall...I want to be the one to sprints across the finish line, or the one who stumbles on the last twenty meters and breaks my leg.

Lurken said:
That I am fullly aware, afterall...I want to be the one to sprints across the finish line, or the one who stumbles on the last twenty meters and breaks my leg.

It had better be a sprint. I'd hate to be the one that drops the baton after 9 runners :) Maybe you won't even get there could be WC before that :D or annexation :(

Duke of Wellington said:
It had better be a sprint. I'd hate to be the one that drops the baton after 9 runners :)

Hey it would almost be fun...I think I will post two AARs, my normal first. Then I will go back and try to ruin as much as possible...*thinks about it* it would be FUN!

Duke of Wellington said:
You may be on to something.... :D
:nods: They ultimate failure would be annexation of Poland during my 40 years. That would be really hard to accomplish I think.

Just dl-ed the file. I should have played my part within a few days, and then I'll need some time for the AAR.

Duke of Wellington said:
It would be quite an accomplishment to do that if earlier players have done well. Just don't get the saves mixed up
Then I shall set out, after my real session, to be annexed!

G-Klav said:
Just dl-ed the file. I should have played my part within a few days, and then I'll need some time for the AAR.

Ok good. Duke, did you want to dl the save or am I all clear to take it off the server now?