3.4 "Cepheus" Modder Early Access Signups

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
Hello Modding Community!

Interested in early access to the 3.4 "Cepheus" update, for the purposes of updating your mods?

• 4Like
  • 3Love
Reactions:
Plz be my status of small modder be sufficient... Plz be my status of small modder be sufficient... Plz be my status of small modder be sufficient... Plz be my status of small modder be sufficient...

:D

• 2Haha
Reactions:
I believe that my 3175 subscribers from my 6 maintained mods wont be enough. Even if I count in my seventh mod, which I plan to freeze as most of the content/fixes was included into the vanilla game I only come to 3467. I am just too small (yet).

Last edited:
I believe that my 3175 subscribers from my 6 maintained mods wont be enough. Even if I count in my seventh mod, which I plan to freeze as most of the content/fixes was included into the vanilla game I only come to 3467. I am just too small (yet).
My mod's got ~40k subscribers... but it's for a different game. :confused:

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Hello Modding Community!

Interested in early access to the 3.4 "Cepheus" update, for the purposes of updating your mods?

Can't qualify if I don't have any mods released yet, can I?

I have an UI overhaul in the works, I could really use the early access to the new Empire Designer and Situation Log interface. I've been intentionally avoiding the latter due to the changes it's about to get in vanilla.

I could show my progress so far, too.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Can't qualify if I don't have any mods released yet, can I?

I have an UI overhaul in the works, I could really use the early access to the new Empire Designer and Situation Log interface. I've been intentionally avoiding the latter due to the changes it's about to get in vanilla.

I could show my progress so far, too.
OOOOOOO, can I see? I am a huge dork for UI stuff

OOOOOOO, can I see? I am a huge dork for UI stuff
It's still extremely WIP, but here's an early look at the new Planets and Sectors menu.

Unfortunately a lot of things are hardcoded, so I couldn't include stuff like planet designations.

1651709633185.png

Last edited:
  • 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions: