• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very curious to see what this new initiative will be, I wonder if it's related to the first few words, 'Enlightened members of the court'?
Monarchy DLC confirmed.

• 6Haha
Reactions:
Still comes off as an incredible douchebag.
Now I'm not going to say "Spudgun is racist", that would be a heavy accusation. Just going to put it out there that anyone can search "Spudgun is racist" on google and make their own judgements.

I will say he's had an extreme hate boner for Victoria 3 all year and is not worth listening to.

• 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Dec. 14 - Game Jam DD Part 2
Fj8mdBYWIAA63LK.jpg

Tomorrow we will have the second part of the Game Jam Dev Diaries, you have already seen one of the changes implemented from it in Patch 1.1.2!

• 1Love
Reactions:
Wonder if they're gonna touch the logic behind trade route suggestions. They're often complete garbage, since they're based almost entirely on good balance just within your own market

• 5Like
Reactions:
Wonder if they're gonna touch the logic behind trade route suggestions. They're often complete garbage, since they're based almost entirely on good balance just within your own market
I really need a "Filter all potential trades" option. I first want to see all profitable trades with russia, then all silk import trades, and then all trades sorted by profit per invested convoy.

• 6Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: