• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Feb. 1 - Message Settings
  • 4Like
  • 3Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Apr. 5 - Honey wake up, new 1.3 teaser!
Fs81F6DWIAIdqlB.png

We have moved into a new phase of enacting Local Police Force! Learn more about how in the diary tomorrow!

• 4Like
  • 4Love
Reactions:
Thank god... a fix to the janky law system incoming? Legislature DLC?

No DLC until after 1.4 I think was the statment.

edit

qouting the last dev diary

With this update now out, we feel that it’s a good time to return to the Post-Release Plans we outlined in Dev Diary #64, check what’s already been done and go over what further changes and improvements we have planned for the game in future free updates such as 1.3, 1.4 and beyond.

This is where I got my asumption.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I mostly hope that revolutions become more unpredictable or harder to stop. Right now only movements to preserve against really unpopular laws are dangerous, and you can easily stop them by just aborting that law.

I've never had a civil war that I didn't actively try to trigger.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I mean, there are the separatists movements every now and then depending on your country, but those are extremely easy to defeat.

Reactions:
Presumably this is a fix to the law passage system being so very RNG, I'd guess it will probably be at least somewhat similar but more structured. I suppose we'll find out tomorrow!

Reactions:
I guess it's part of:
"
  • Improving the mechanics of law enactment and revolutions to be more engaging for the player to interact with
"

Nice to see!

(Still hopes for Diplomacy in the next update, but i'll take internal management. Hopefully with IG positions on outer politics.

Good to see that the law system is being improved, curious to see where they go with that.
No DLC until after 1.4 I think was the statment.

edit

qouting the last dev diary

This is where I got my asumption.
They're not denying any DLC possibilities before/during 1.4, they're just saying that the stuff they're mentioning in the dev diaries is all going to be free. Anything they don't mention could be released in a DLC whenever they feel like it ("Germany flavour pack!", or the music DLC that was released just recently).

Reactions:
Good to see that the law system is being improved, curious to see where they go with that.

They're not denying any DLC possibilities before/during 1.4, they're just saying that the stuff they're mentioning in the dev diaries is all going to be free. Anything they don't mention could be released in a DLC whenever they feel like it ("Germany flavour pack!", or the music DLC that was released just recently).

Ah yes; I wasnt really counting flavour and music packs since I so seldomly buy them myself.

I hope they don't make a German flavor pack anytime soon. The first pack is bound to be the weakest in the long run, so I hope it's something like "Finland flavor pack".

• 10Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions: