• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Skip to page at the top not just the bottom, go to higher sub sections of the forum at the bottom not just the top of the page. Custom it more colour scemes. Ability to get rid of the big pictures and just have a text list. Remove the ability to set who liked etc others posts, just show the like not the name.

Maybe the option already exists and I just haven't found it yet, but could we get the option to show posts more compactly (either ignore or 'fold away' forum badges)?

edit: maybe even make displaying (ie seeing, not necessarily showing) messages and likes optional

Last edited:
Reactions:
I second the call for a compact mode, and would personally also like to see the (anonymous) trifecta of agree, disagree, helpful make its return. There was nothing wrong with that.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I don't particularly mind either way if it's immediately visible who reacted in what way to a post, although I don't think I like the Love/Haha/Angry addition. Differentiation between Like and Agree is fine, though.

I absolutely can't stand the "like counter" under the usernames. Call me old-fashioned, but I want a forum to be communication, not competition for attention. Please remove.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Bring back "show only dev replies"! I am on this forum primarely to see what the devs have to say about their games, don't hide them!

Also the template for bug report posts which was really usefull is gone.

I don't have a preference when it comes to visual aesthetics but why oh why have you REMOVED SO MANY FEATURES.

• 5Like
Reactions:
The new forum now takes about 2 minutes to load each page. Half the time the loading just fails and I get an error screen.

Is there any added functionality at all? I've only noticed familiar buttons now missing.

If the goal is to reduce the number of people reading and posting, then this will probably be a resounding success.

Honestly, why was it necessary to break something that wasn't broken?

• 2Like
Reactions:
On my cell and can't find my watched threads?? Where is it?

On my cell and can't find my watched threads?? Where is it?
On desktop it is in the menu that appears if you click on your username on the top right of the screen.

Here's a suggestion: bring back the option to view only developer posts. I have no desire to sift through 10 pages of dev diary comments to find 5 developer posts.

• 10Like
Reactions:
Here's a suggestion: bring back the option to view only developer posts. I have no desire to sift through 10 pages of dev diary comments to find 5 developer posts.
Seconded!

• 2Like
Reactions:
On desktop it is in the menu that appears if you click on your username on the top right of the screen.
Thanks! There it was. Silly to hide such a much used and useful feature so well, though.

Reactions:
Please bring back the ability to mark posts as helpful or respectfully disagree. Having only like feels really like paradox wants to silence criticism and takes away a big part of giving feedback to posts.

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Please bring back the ability to mark posts as helpful or respectfully disagree. Having only like feels really like paradox wants to silence criticism and takes away a big part of giving feedback to posts.
Please, no. Remove it all together. Or keep it like now. The respectfully etc was cancer.

Reactions:
Please, for all that is holy, add a shortcut back to the subforum from the bottom of the thread. Right now, we have to scroll all the way back to the top.

And I'll take the chance to reiterate the at this point decades old demand to bring back the animated :rofl: emoji.

Reactions:
It would be nice if watched threads only showed unread threads by default, as it used to.

Reactions: