• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tough luck, then... I like the new change! :p

surely yoda can see how wrong this is in so many ways! It will just lead to people loading mp games in the middle of sessions just to know if their enemy is losing an war or not.

surely yoda can see how wrong this is in so many ways! It will just lead to people loading mp games in the middle of sessions just to know if their enemy is losing an war or not.

If players want to cheat...:confused:

Besides there is nothing wrong with having fog of war on and thus not knowing exactly how a war goes down (although you can get "news" from pop-ups).

Could you disable the HRE for the mod not set in 1300 (about)-1806?

Being able to start and disable the HRE via event would be cool. :cool:

And then one can use the new command trigger system to check if the provinces should be made part of the HRE! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :D

I think they misinterpreted the "gold mine" event which is probably the adaptation of the "a mine is depleted" event from the original EU2.
Oh, I see. I hadn't noticed it in the log (YodaMaster redid my original screenshot with a different game). That's a standard AGCEEP event. Since they couldn't change the goods from sugar to gold and back, they just simulated it with money.