Werewolf Lite CDXLVIII - Crónicas Revolucionarias: Los Hermanos Flores Magón

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for running the game, EURO!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Also, just wanted to share something that amused me thing game. Apparently the wolves tried to hunt me, even after they had killed me on Night 0.

Well just in case someone doesn't

Hunt Dedonus

Grimlock
Dedonus
Arkasas
Adamus
Nepechri

new hunt order. some of the ones at top are in running to be lynched and might be easier for villagers to vote tomorrow

Grimlock and Dedonus* are dead.

You hunt Arkasas

Dedonus you are now a wolf, taking over from Inawordyes, who may no longer participate in the game due to missing the vote.

Congratulations on joining a pack that has tried to kill you and kept trying to kill you even after you died.

• 3Haha
Reactions:
Good game! Thanks for hosting EURO.

I was clearly too receptive to the words of the wolves...

• 1Like
Reactions:
Also, just wanted to share something that amused me thing game. Apparently the wolves tried to hunt me, even after they had killed me on Night 0.
In fairness, I also had you as the backup scan during one of the days when you were dead.

• 3Haha
Reactions:
Bit late but thanks for hosting Euro, and sorry to the village for being terrible at the game.
Wanted to note that I’m liking your ‘thanks,’ not commenting on your apology (I have no skill at WW myself!). I’m happy to see WW activity!

Thank you EURO for hosting! GG to the wolves.
This feels like Ironhide's most aggressive weaponization of his principled aversion of lying. By asserting that he "will basically be a clear" if he were to say his role, he's essentially making that role claim without explicitly saying the role's name, as there's only three roles in a Lite game and the seer is already dead.
I felt that I had to do so; otherwise, the village would waste a day voting on me- as I mentioned, I was probably the best candidate because of my abysmal voting record. As a villager, I really didn't want that to happen.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you EURO for hosting! GG to the wolves.

I felt that I had to do so; otherwise, the village would waste a day voting on me- as I mentioned, I was probably the best candidate because of my abysmal voting record. As a villager, I really didn't want that to happen.
This is why I think Ironhide should be ineligible to play unless he pledges to abstain from anything resembling a roleclaim. Having a player who is either an instantly cleared villager or an auto-outed wolf really alters the game, for the worse.

Not me i'll lynch the bastard no matter what he says

but really you cant ban someone when you're not playing yourself. Join a game to have a say in what happens here, or stfu

Reactions: