Werewolf Lite CDXLVIII - Crónicas Revolucionarias: Los Hermanos Flores Magón

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

EUROO7

Punished President
32 Badges
Jan 26, 2008
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
Werewolf Lite CDXLVIII

Crónicas Revolucionarias: Los Hermanos Flores Magón

Recent transparency efforts underway by the government of the fourth transformation of the public life of Mexico have granted us access to the general archive of the nation.

The Government of Porfirio Diaz established
a system of oppression over every individual
and group that represented a threat to his interests.

An anarchist periodical has for months now
published scathing critiques of the Government
& of the President. Anticipating arrest, the journalists
fled into the countryside to frustrate the authorities.

Your village is suspected of hiding the Brothers Flores Magón

The President's Men are on their way...

Rules:
There shall be seventeen (17) players. Roles will be handed out after the last person signs up

The Game will begin with a night deadline, when the President's Men will arrest, torture, and hold indefinitely one of the villagers until the Brothers Flores Magón are found. The Village must then decide by plurality of votes who collaborated with the President's Men and lynch them. This cycle repeats daily until all of the President's Men are dead or the Village is wiped from the map.

Roles:

The Brothers Flores Magón - Your village is suspected of hiding the Brothers Flores Magón

Villagers - Honest-to-God Mexican villagers in abject poverty living in the 25th year of the reign of President Porfirio Diaz

Werewolves- The President's men are loyal, and they're already here. When the agents from the capital arrive, some will immediately begin working with them to arrest fellow villagers.

Seer - A Mexican villager with sight. Although discriminated against, this class of villager survives in the margins of society and is capable of discerning good from evil.

Deadline:

Noon Seattle

Votes at 11:59 count, votes at Noon Seattle do not.

Deadline is deadline even if I'm not here to say deadline is deadline.

Detailed Rules:

§1A. - You sign up to the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.
§1B. - No new players will be admitted after the game has started, EXCEPT if substituting for another player.
§1C. - You may at any time be substituted out by requesting so in the thread.

§2. - Orders and votes submitted after deadline are ignored.

§3A. – Players will vote daily. Should they not vote, THEY WILL BE REPLACED. There will be no exceptions unless the Game Moderator states otherwise.
§3B. – Invalid votes (Voting for Game Moderator/Ghosts) will not be accepted.
§3C. – In the event of a TIE, ALL TIED players will be executed.
§3D. - The player(s) with the plurality of votes at deadline is considered dead. They will not reveal any inside information after the deadline.

§4A. - SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION OR REVEAL ANY INFORMATION. ANY ACTION WHICH CAN AFFECT TO THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME IS FORBIDDEN. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.
§4B. - When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white color.

§5. - Alliances and Feuds which aren't based on your characters or roles in the game between players are forbidden. Alliances and Feuds which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§6A. – The Game Moderator has the last word on all matters.
§6B. – If the Game Moderator makes a mistake (e.g. with the vote count, hunt/scan orders), if critical information has been revealed, the mistake will be kept.

§7A. – Forging PMs is allowed. Screenshots of PMs is not.
§7B. - Posting or quoting of PMs from the GM is not allowed - real or forged.

§8. – Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in size 4 bold text. For example:

VOTE EUROO7

If you wish to un-vote someone, write "UNVOTE":

UNVOTE EUROO7, VOTE EUROO8

Any other type of voting will not be counted and will make you eligible for subbing. In case of re-voting without un-voting the original vote will be the counted vote. DO NOT EDIT VOTES AFTER POSTING THEM.

§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at his/her full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. All such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the GM. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE.

§10A. – Trust no one. Especially not the GM.
§10B. - Always Trust the GM.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Roster of Player
Last edited:
In, or as the Mexicans say, em. ;)

In

In

In

Mexican themed, you say?

In as the owner of Taqueria Goku who cosplays as Asuka Langley Soryu.

I will watch the game with interest. Maybe if I get this job in Germany I'll actually be able to join a game as deadline will be after the kid's bedtime.

• 1Like
Reactions:
In.

I will watch the game with interest. Maybe if I get this job in Germany I'll actually be able to join a game as deadline will be after the kid's bedtime.
... wait, when did the two of you reproduce?

In, or as the Mexicans say, em. ;)
Welcome, but Señor you are not expected to speak Mexican.
In as The Seer.
This is illegal, but welcome.
Welcome, good to see you
Welcome to the game, great to have you
Look at you, back at it again. Welcome
In as a Mexican Tamale
Steamin' Tamales, Witch Agatha!
In as student on spring break.
The Spring Break wasn't invented yet, so we will have to deal with this anachrony
Welcome to the game, enjoy
I’m going to have to bow out instead, sorry.
Oh no, I had already devised a contrived explanation for an american student on a peasant exchange visa.
Mexican themed, you say?

In as the owner of Taqueria Goku who cosplays as Asuka Langley Soryu.
I have the perfect thing for when you die or win the game.
Would a later deadline mean you are in? You really don't need to tuck me in every night anymore.
I hope you enjoy this game of werewolf.
Yes, I was really hoping to draw that out for a lot longer, but yes we adopted.
Yes, we can let the world know now the truth about your adoption of EUROO7.

Welcome one, welcome all

We have only seven slots remaining in our Roster, assuming @alxeu accepts her reserved spot as the last GM, and I believe the recordholder of most enduring Last Werewolf Lite Game in History until this one. She held the title of last person to GM a werewolf lite game in history until I decided to change that. A round of applause for @alxeu everyone!

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Thank you, good sir.