• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sorry, was out grabbing food. Deadline was 12min ago, right?

OK if you say so, let’s see how it went.
Or are the wolves already ready to gloat?
Here's how the maths go in a lite:

17 players, 4 wolves, 1 seer.
Night 0: 16 players
Night 1: 14 players
Night 2: 12 players
Night 3: 10 players
Night 4: 8 players -> parity

Hence on day 3, i.e. before night 3, you generally want a TIE. Then night 3 is 9 players and night 4 still leads to parity in case of no lynched baddie.
Obviously it's only a rule of thumb and the specifics of the game will deteminer when to make the TIE. But it is a free TIE in the sense that it doesn't bring parity any further.

Now, in bigs there genrally arne't fre TIEs, or rather, it's imposisble to calculate them. Though, as we only started 15 players then we are largely in lite land. And in case there just is a single pack, which seems likely by now, unless basically all remianing players are baddies, then we would have a free tie, no matter the amount of baddies. Albeit, an assassin shot, etc. all would count as the TIE kill, which is why it's just not that simple in a big as in a lite. Which also is why TIEs are used way more liberally in bigs.
In any case, TIEs bring about data and that's what a village needs ot try and win.

Here's how the maths go in a lite:

17 players, 4 wolves, 1 seer.
Night 0: 16 players
Night 1: 14 players
Night 2: 12 players
Night 3: 10 players
Night 4: 8 players -> parity

Hence on day 3, i.e. before night 3, you generally want a TIE. Then night 3 is 9 players and night 4 still leads to parity in case of no lynched baddie.
Obviously it's only a rule of thumb and the specifics of the game will deteminer when to make the TIE. But it is a free TIE in the sense that it doesn't bring parity any further.

Now, in bigs there genrally arne't fre TIEs, or rather, it's imposisble to calculate them. Though, as we only started 15 players then we are largely in lite land. And in case there just is a single pack, which seems likely by now, unless basically all remianing players are baddies, then we would have a free tie, no matter the amount of baddies. Albeit, an assassin shot, etc. all would count as the TIE kill, which is why it's just not that simple in a big as in a lite. Which also is why TIEs are used way more liberally in bigs.
In any case, TIEs bring about data and that's what a village needs ot try and win.
oh wolf, you keep being an open wolf. silly village gonna let you get away with it..

Votecount Day 3
gup74.jpg

"Oh, that's right. Guys run away when you chase them too, for some reason."
~Saori Takebe~

Official Votecount Day 3

Yakman: 3
Captain Grimlock (260)
Sleepyhead (264)
Wagonlitz (Yakman 266 > the_hdk 297 >314)

the_hdk: 3
aedan777 (298)
Dedonus (alxeu 2.0 268 >301)
Avernite (alxeu 2.0 238 > yakman 245 >310)

Avernite: 3
Yakman (242)
the_hdk (256)
Alxeu 2.0 (Capage 255 > Yakman 279 >302->PM)

Alxeu 2.0: 1
Capage (252)

Not Voted: 0

Should be the count.

Yakman: 3
Captain Grimlock (260)
Sleepyhead (264)
Wagonlitz (266 Yakman > 297 hdk > 314)

hdk: 3
aedan777 (298)
Dedonus (268 alxeu > 299)
Avernite (alxeu 2.0 238 > 245 yakman > 310)

Avernite: 2
Yakman (242)
the_hdk (256)

Alxeu 2.0: 1
Capage (252)

Capage: 1
Alxeu 2.0 (Capage 255 > 279 Yakman > 302)

Not Voted: 0 :cool:

I guess that means the wolves won. Otherwise it makes no sense for Alxeu to snipe in a threeway like that...
Alxeu, excplain yourself at once!

Alxeu the wolf
Yep. I guess we know who to lynch tomorrow.

Btw, I still believe that there's a good chance there's a baddie in your guild. Especially with Avernite being the vH. So you might at this point with Avernite dead want to tell wh the other guild members are. The baddies almost certianly already kjnow, and the village knowing helps prevent the baddies clearing the guild.

Yep. I guess we know who to lynch tomorrow.

Btw, I still believe that there's a good chance there's a baddie in your guild. Especially with Avernite being the vH. So you might at this point with Avernite dead want to tell wh the other guild members are. The baddies almost certianly already kjnow, and the village knowing helps prevent the baddies clearing the guild.
Well that's redundant now, as Yvanoff/Alxeu is on it and hdk was the final member.

Well that's redundant now, as Yvanoff/Alxeu is on it and hdk was the final member.
Ah. A shame that I pointed the TIE against hdk, then, and not alxeu. Seems unlikly that there's two baddies on a four man guild. And in any case ,from the snipe, then it seems that hdk is good.
Really was a tossup between hdk and alxeu and it was mainly alxeu being active after having subbed into a huge zombie that made me pick hdk.

Day/Night 3 and Final Update
765371ea9221587568394ecc0176e2bd.png

Day/Night 3

The battle was a blowout. Despite the help of transfer students, the All-Stars University Team's advanced tanks and equipment crippled Oarai from the very beginning. Using deception and clever tactics, the battle became a rout. A sneaky move by the treacherous Katyusha saw Anglerfish, the heart and soul of the Oarai team, immobilised and taken out.

yakman the History Club Member Oarai Student (Villager with used Seerish Powers) was lynched
the_hdk the Radio Operator Oarai Student on the Oarai Public Morals Committee (One Eye Open Villager on the Village Council) was lynched
Avernite the Commander on the Oarai Public Morals Committee (Van Helsing on the Village Council) was lynched

Dedonus the Freshman Oarai Student (Villager Apprentice) was hunted during the night.

GIRLS.und.PANZER.full.1944979.jpg

Das Finale

Sadly, the remaining Oarai Students who survived and managed to retreat could no longer stand against the combined assault of the University Team, leading to an inevitable collapse.

The following players were overwhelmed:

Sleepyhead the Volleyball Club Member Oarai Student (Villager with used Priestly Powers)
Aedan the adaptable Oarai Student (Pathological Liar Villager)

Capage the Student Council PR Representative with Nishizumi Sixth-Sense (Spiritually Attuned Priest)

The victorious All-Star University Team has triumphed over the simple high-schoolers who thought they could beat the might of the Shimada Style. Another simple victory on your way to the soon to be Professional League. Who cares if the champions of the high school nationals will close down? They had their time in the sun to shine.

The victors are:

Wagonlitz the Continuation High School Student All Stars University Team Tanker (Robber Werewolf)
CaptainGrimlock the Brutal Loader All Stars University Team Tanker (Brutal Alderman Werewolf)

alxeu 2.0 (formerly Yvanoff)the Wealthy Transfer Student Shimada Sympathiser on the Oarai Public Morals Committee (Plotter Cultist with Sorcerous Powers)

Thank you all so much for playing! Sorry for how late this is, it took me a bit to figure things out and to write this all down. Sorry for being such a terrible GM, and thank you for putting up with me! Let me know if you have comments on the setup.

Does it count as a Stalingrad if the Sorceror dies?

the_hdk the Radio Operator Oarai Student on the Oarai Public Morals Committee (One Eye Open Villager on the Village Council) was lynched
Knew there probably was another OEO on the council. Albeit, I do think that probably made it semi OP, as no way there was more than a single baddie on a council as that breaks it, so once the baddie is done yo have basically a three man JL with two unhuntable mouthpieces.

I really liked this, btw.
Hey,
The two of you are my top two villas. I decided to include both of you, just in case one of you deceived me.
I'm the priest.
I was late to scan D0 and I scanned Aedan as a villager and Sleepy as a villager. I don't think this information helps tremendously.
My next target is yakman.
Also, I have a feeling that Avernite would scan positive, but it wouldn't confirm him van Helsing.

I feel like this was my best game in a while.
Did people actually seriusly suspect me? Didn't seem that way. Don't even really think I ever got any votes, which is new.

Does it count as a Stalingrad if the Sorceror dies?
Stalingrad is more a lite term anyway, afaik. I legit don't know.
Generally it's that the pack lives, and in case of multiple packs, which is the situation usually in a big, then I would argue that a pack surviving unscathed and without any additions from curses would be equivalent of a Stalingrad, no matter if any sorcs died or not. Though, this obviously wasn't a normal big due to being smaller than a lite.
So yeah, I'm legit not sure.

the_hdk not claiming OEO...
Yakman making up the outing...

gg wolves. Wagon knew Capage was the priest (pm'd me and him).