• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations @Rensslaer! I've enjoyed reading Rex Germania. Well done!

Reactions:
  • 3Love
Reactions:
Warm congrats @Rensslaer it’s a well deserved award. Also, retrospective congratulations to recent awardees I may have missed - been a busy time and am just catching back up on things now.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Huge congratulations, @Rensslaer. A great read and very informative.

Reactions:
Once more, I would like to thank @ardsss for this great honor! And also thank @Midnite Duke, @El Pip, @HistoryDude, @Nikolai, @Chac1, @jak7139, @The Kingmaker, @Bullfilter and @Lord Durham for your congratulations!

It's time to pass this award along, and I'd like to highlight an AAR that is new to me, but which I've spent a bit of time reading through over the past week. It's an AAR started a little more than a year ago in CK II by a writer I'd bet a good number of us know. The AAR has not been previously honored, and it appears the authAAR has not been previously given this award.

I would like for us all to take a look at Siberian Prosperity - An Economic CK2 AAR by @Sanvone! As with most AARs I start reading, I've read much of the beginning, and much of the end, which is my peculiar way of catching up. The beginning is quite interesting, as @Sanvone starts with an underdeveloped backwater country at the foot of the Ural Mountains and develops it into a regional power. The gameplay description is actually quite instructional for someone like me who has not played CK II before. By the end, the leader seems quite obsessed with sex and how many concubines he can keep around (lol!) to produce heirs and advisors, which may be either roleplay of this particular leader's personality, or is perhaps just endemic to the CK games in general. Anyway, it's funny.

I will add that the CK II AAR section seems quite vibrant these days, with a LOT of AARs updating regularly.

Great work @Sanvone! Congratulations!

Rensslaer

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Great pick, @Rensslaer! Many congrats to you, of course, for your own showcase. I have taken to add my voice to these threads near the end of the week as a reminder of sorts. In this case, it was not needed. Thanks for passing it on and definitely congrats to you, @Sanvone!

• 3Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Sanvone! I've been slowly reading through this one when I have time. Great work!

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
An interesting choice indeed. Congratulations @Sanvone

• 2Like
Reactions:
First of all I wanted to thank for receiving this honor and all the congratulations. It always encourages to keep going :)

Then as per tradition with my week of glory coming to an end I will pass the spotlight. Luckily there is relatively new AAR that I feel deserves the spotlight:
it is Galactic Pacification for Dummies by our forum veteran @Peter Ebbesen . For months have we been reading on Stellaris forum about his recent findings and I always have a soft spot for such unorthodox theory-crafting. It such a nice change of pace in contrast to usual bad rap that min-maxers get. In his AAR @Peter Ebbesen using format of university class walks us through his decision making in his Ascensionist/Unity build for Stellaris. It is such a treat to learn absolutely different gameplay style/strategy and look how more experienced players do things.

Thanks you for this contribution to AAR forum @Peter Ebbesen and congratulations!

• 3Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Excellent choice. Congrats, @Peter Ebbesen. My flappiflops can't stop flappifloping at the honour.

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions: