• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
did you ever annex me? :D should i pay in euro (which is quite strong in relation to your rubel atm, i guess) or in german woman?

pay in euro and tell everyone that i annexed you twice. That should work :)

Well, despite i`m #2 in terms of number of sessions, my life is qiute balanced (family, work, eu2&hoi, other entainments). I think the reason that i play EU2 MP since August 2002, and one game per week makes the sence :D

Lotus, tomorrow stats should collect the pieces of you :) (as the list of games is updated daily automatically)

DSY as well

Last edited:
So my nicks got merged under the name of Bluelotus. Does that mean that I have to use that nick again to keep my stats merged?

no

How is it sorted, what criteria is it?

How is it sorted, what criteria is it?

sessions as it seems;is not based(at least not yet) on the actual power rating...
so one can easilly jump to "top" position by loading the game with his budy a few hundred times:D

Last edited:
so one can easilly jump to "top" position by loading the game with his budy a few hundred times:D

in eu3 i excluded from rating one of weird game.

pay in euro and tell everyone that i annexed you twice. That should work :)

Well, despite i`m #2 in terms of number of sessions, my life is qiute balanced (family, work, eu2&hoi, other entainments). I think the reason that i play EU2 MP since August 2002, and one game per week makes the sence :D

Lotus, tomorrow stats should collect the pieces of you :) (as the list of games is updated daily automatically)

DSY as well

My thanks, Tonio! Now I am in the top 100. I suppose I can't talk about the peeps without a life anymore. :p

My thanks, Tonio! Now I am in the top 100. I suppose I can't talk about the peeps without a life anymore. :p

yups, now you fuck eu2 hardly :p

it's not gonna change much, since it's only two sessions, but, if possible, merge kanth and knath to right name of kanth, it was mistake by the GM to write wrong name, but it was me for sure.

It will boost my place by 8 positions ;)