• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
it's not gonna change much, since it's only two sessions, but, if possible, merge kanth and knath to right name of kanth, it was mistake by the GM to write wrong name, but it was me for sure.

It will boost my place by 8 positions ;)

:rolleyes:

it's not gonna change much, since it's only two sessions, but, if possible, merge kanth and knath to right name of kanth, it was mistake by the GM to write wrong name, but it was me for sure.

It will boost my place by 8 positions ;)

your proper name is Kant, but okay, tomorrow you`ll be up

your proper name is Kant, but okay, tomorrow you`ll be up

not Kant, it's Kanth, this is conspiracy:wacko:;)

and thx

What an awesome list and indeed what I have done to my life...but still 13th, I did not think I had played that much.
Me too, but I made some calculations and it's not look so bad. I played 306 sessions in almost 6 years. Each session you can count as 1/4 day (usually 4h), so it gives 77 days from 2190, which is 3,5% of time :) For example on flyfishing I spend at least 30 days in year, which is 8,2% :rofl:

Hmm, I think one-session nicknames are flawed when sorting by years. They only show the year they quit playing that one session instead of a cumulative of all years played.

Ach, my name is divided in like three or more substantial versions. How hard is it to write out Mulliman?

pff only if mods stil play eu2

wow, blast from the past...

Suprised to see myself on the 85th spot. Thought I would be a bit higher.