• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tonioz

Field Marshal
4 Badges
Aug 6, 2003
www.europa2.ru
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • 500k Club
Last edited:
136 position for me, I'm basically newbie :)

many players are on more that one position simultaneously, by that dividing theirs total hours amount, including me, I'm on at least two positions,

I saw Drake, Hal and KJ, me, all on multiple positions

my name is 8 times in the list;), highest ranked 26, quite cool feature

Like maybe half to 1/3 of the names are just listed once. Is it just counting names and listing them? Should probably try to get a filter going to add up names and weed out the once that just have played once in a game here and there. Don't know how much work that is but this is a cool feature anyway.

I'm in it under 3 different names with 4 sessions played so far. Must be a lot of duplicates in there.

i`m not sure that i`ll spend the time for manual correction of double nicknames. I made some tricks when it was written "sub".

because of that since beginning EU3 stats made registration. I will count their only registered users.

hm Hm HM HMMM I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed. After all this proves how freak about EU2 we are ...
Drake did you really played in 75 games???!!! :wacko:

quite some people who just dissapeared. jarksi?, fnuco? and some more

hm Hm HM HMMM I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed. After all this proves how freak about EU2 we are ...
Drake did you really played in 75 games???!!! :wacko:

you can find aenigma besides below in list :p

God, what have I done with my life :rofl:.

Tonio, if you decide to work on this some more, another idea would be to average out the rankings in the various games in Daniels PP system so that you can see who won the most games according to that system, or assign an average rank. Perhaps have similar comparisons between other statistics that would bear relevance when dealing with many different scenarios, like growth per session, average total mp losses and such.

The differences in scenarios would make it impossible to compare these averages with each other to see who was 'the best' at this or that for sure, but it would be entertaining to compare and see anyway, if you decide to get even more ambitious with this thing and it isn't much work :).

I am amazed that there are so many players up in the stats. Even if you figured each one was repeated four times, that's 1000 players! I had no idea there'd been so many in and out of here. Most of them have to be guys just popped in and out or alternate nicknames that this or that the stats maker decided to adopt to this or that player for a session or two. I can't believe we've had so many players.

God, what have I done with my life :rofl:.
Yea, blame EU2! :D
But at least you are on podium as third, when I'm 10, but what is worst there are two Poles above me! Tom and Adi I hate you! :D

i should be ranked in the top 10! ive got more than 10000 years played..this statistic doesnt honour my achievements :D

hehehe i find this very funny.

cheech for example has been non active for years now, both in private as much as in public games( great player to CHILL with). yet he is in spot 4 still, say helloo bro, if you changed your nick or something like that ))).

this contains only games LISTED in here, eu2 mp world extends much beyond that, besides not all of us use stats at all you know, many times is quiet obvious without them ))

Last edited:
You'd think with 75 games drake could talk about something other than his Russia that "conquered China, had 2000 manpower, 2000 MI and vassalized Austria/somebody/somebody else" :D

you can pay me too and inform all your nicks from stats
and inform you main one :p

geez didn't know i played that many games already
i'm above 80 if you count aenigma to it seems :O
edit : admiral drake is in there to, could be that captain drake is inthere to, was my forum name few years back

Last edited: