• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No it was a joke saying I said Fuck, but it turned into Fiddlesticks....You ruined it

The use of foul language is not allowed on this forum, please moderate yourself.

Also with the above post you broke rule # 2

2.You will not argue with, comment on or question the actions/authority of the Paradox staff (Administrators, Moderators, etc.) in a public forum. Should you wish to do so you are directed to contact the Paradox staff via PM (the private messaging system - see “Violations and Penalties” below).

And you might also read up on the rules regarding signatures, f.e. you use a larger fontsize then the default one in your signature.
•Your signature should be composed of the default font size or smaller and should be 10 lines maximum (including lines of spaces) when viewed at 1152 x 864, and with the "User post bit set left". That means the option to display user information on the left of the post rather than the top of the post.

Ah, looks like my old Germany game... though I didn't waste my time on Scandinavia or France... Very good job indeed.

Playing as Japan now, I've conquered Korea, the nearby island, colonised by Russia and a part of China. Going to take Taiwan from China, Filipines, Dai Nam and then the whole Indo-China peninsula.

I just completed a long game as Italy, started as Sardinia-Piedmont.

V2_5.jpg

I didn't do much conquering, but that's not where Italy's glory lies. :D

V2_6.jpg

I was in 5th place for a long time but a communist revolution in 1923 coupled with an endless stream of dreadnauts pouring out of my shipyards propelled my economy and military scores into the stratosphere. For a while I was within 10,000 points of Britain but they gained a large boost near the end from conquering chunks of China.

V2_7.jpg

aeiou.jpg

It wasn't just Italy that experienced the joy of Communism though. I extended the game for an extra six months simply because there was a communist revolution in Russia and I wanted to see the Soviet Union form.

V2_MAP_ITA_193674_1.jpg

Population: 35 Million, the total being 132 million or more than twice that of modern Italy. By the end of the game the industry was growing by ~2000 points per year, and I had a million unemployed craftsmen because even with 8 factories in every state all expanding at the fastest rate possible, I couldn't keep up with the influx of people becoming craftsmen.

Last edited:
That can't be 1.3. How did the UK beat the USA to Oregon when the latter starts with a 25% bonus.

Seeing the USSR is refreshing though.

It's not 1.3, but the USA did beat the UK to Oregon. The UK just stomped on the US with 18 million soldiers and took it from them.

Also, it's hard to see but the Manhattan Commune declared independance from the US in the 60's with just the city of New York. :D

I just completed a long game as Italy, started as Sardinia-Piedmont.

V2_5.jpg

I didn't do much conquering, but that's not where Italy's glory lies. :D

V2_6.jpg

I was in 5th place for a long time but a communist revolution in 1923 coupled with an endless stream of dreadnauts pouring out of my shipyards propelled my economy and military scores into the stratosphere. For a while I was within 10,000 points of Britain but they gained a large boost near the end from conquering chunks of China.

V2_7.jpg

aeiou.jpg

It wasn't just Italy that experienced the joy of Communism though. I extended the game for an extra six months simply because there was a communist revolution in Russia and I wanted to see the Soviet Union form.

V2_MAP_ITA_193674_1.jpg

Population: 35 Million, the total being 132 million or more than twice that of modern Italy. By the end of the game the industry was growing by ~2000 points per year, and I had a million unemployed craftsmen because even with 8 factories in every state all expanding at the fastest rate possible, I couldn't keep up with the influx of people becoming craftsmen.
hmm, i could see that you didn't expand your territory besides retaking your cores.
why don't you take libya or egypt? they are pretty close to your mainland, and having a colony is never a bad idea :)

I'm doing a Britain World Conquest now. I'll post pics once I finish.

Well im trying it with france and 1.3. from 11.3. , and it's 1900 .

v2mapfra1900361.jpg

Great Britain was quite easy to crush and rebels did the other work - so Scotland , South Africa, Australis successfully rebelled besides reactionary,anarcho-liberal and at the end to communists. Also New Zealand was shortly before releasing.
----
To Great Britain it's really easy ( easier than prussia ) to conquer at begin, that's the important. UK itself can't field an army that could compete and Navy - well the Ai can't use it proper :) . I think the war has given me about 65% war score, and the first I took was in 3 wars the british Isles - without britains - they hardly can colonize , same with Netherlands,Spain. Also UK wasn't able to get their armies moved to GB.

My first soi'ed nation China conquered than korea and indochima for me, where I built an army and navy to conquer India and Japan.
Also I often disrupted other nations conquers of uncivics by conquering them faster :) , it also gives them the mil and prestige hit - it's really nice.
The blue stuff in the USA was to rescue CSA , successfully but successfully pan -american revolters let them join the USA one year after.
Well all too many nations aren't left now , but in 36 y - I think I'm not able to do a total world conquest ( especially if u consider that a full colonized world is also a requirement for a World Conqest - for this Issue I don't touch South Africa and Australia - they should colonize a little bit . But some other provinces will never be colonized - like the russian provinces at the end of the world... )
Also nice - China is ranked as place 21 - means there are only 20 civ nations left - which will be reduced soon by austria,portual,scotland,denmark - and 5 y later Holstein ... I don't tried to get them free - to spare diplomats and jingoism. Till now I guess I haven't lost one diplomat ( means never had 9 of them ), except an annexiation, where I haven't look, that they still had a province....

some other numbers..

infamy .. 3132,47
Population ... 180 M
total pop ... 720 M
french people ... 31,3 %
industrial score ... 32160
total score of all other nations together - about 27500

Last edited:
What mod? or specific Kazakh decision?

it is my mod and it is the first try :D
i coded a decision for ottoman empire but is far from being fine. also it a releaseable country. i released it as ottoman empire and conquered my way to siberia

How did you get your literacy so high? If I recall China has somethig like 15% literacy at the start of the game.

Full education spending & use of clergy NF's constantly. I also researched most of the techs that increase literacy gain. By 1870 I was getting about +0.13% literacy per month. I was aided by the fact that no one ever attacked me over the course of the whole game so I generally didn't research any military techs, only bothering to do so after the rebellions got so huge that I was starting to lose armies to them.