• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is my 1st Germany game. I eventually reached the point where I just started attacking anything and everything. My militancy and consciousness are so high because I'm trying to get the Fascists to revolt, but they don't seem to want to. It's also really annoying how I can't take over a capital province until I take EVERYTHING else they own. This is 1.2 and no modifications. I might just extend the years when I get close to 1936 and keep taking over everything. I'll post a world map later and any pics you guys specifically want to see.

V2_30%20small.jpg

This is my 1st Germany game. I eventually reached the point where I just started attacking anything and everything. My militancy and consciousness are so high because I'm trying to get the Fascists to revolt, but they don't seem to want to. It's also really annoying how I can't take over a capital province until I take EVERYTHING else they own. This is 1.2 and no modifications. I might just extend the years when I get close to 1936 and keep taking over everything. I'll post a world map later and any pics you guys specifically want to see.

V2_30%20small.jpg
i can see that you still have some time to invade russia. because if you do it it will become the third reich, and it's good to see a player accomplish it.

UK did conquer andalusia ? I think I never have seen that

i can see that you still have some time to invade russia. because if you do it it will become the third reich, and it's good to see a player accomplish it.

Yeah, Russia is hell to invade though. Although, the sad thing is, is soon after i took that screenshot, the game started lagging super bad. Every day, the game pauses for 15 seconds. So I pretty much have to give up on my dreams of the Third Reich :mad:

Is that Romania in that screen shot?

Yeah, that whole area has been crazy. I freed Hungary to annex Austria, then it became some country that starts with an S (I forgot). Then the Romanian Pan-Nationalists from that country went into Wallachia right after I invaded the S country, and then it formed Romania.

UK did conquer andalusia ? I think I never have seen that

Yeah, that happened REALLY early in the game too. Around 1850s or so.

Why did he sensor FIDDLESTICKS???

He most likely didn't; "fiddlesticks" seems to be the replacement done by the moderator to the original swearword.