• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Exactly
ja.gif

Here I am...managed to escape from the monster know as....
real-life.gif

Live in Mzab was uneventful. Life coasted on. I kick back in my harem, now populated with some pillows, progress I say! Sipping my Shirley Temple and doing nothing. But when the Shirley Temple was empty, what could I do now?

I sat up and pondered...
1. Ravage the countryside, offend the villagehouses and pillage the womenfolk....no no, the otherway around.
2. Convert the masses.
3. Hoarding money.
4. Clean out my bellybutton lint.

Well I like the prospect of 1. but it gets so messy after a while...bah...I do what I please.

I....started.

I hoarded money, and managed to found a Fine Arts Academy, if I can't get laides to my harem, I can at least get some dirty paintings of them...´then I all need is to clean them and I get some clean paintings of women.

Then it was to convert convert and convert. Didn't go so well...Got only about three more convertions...and I saw one more shia nation Yemen I think it was...or something, can't remember, can't check as I had to escape my home to elude the Real Life monster
monster-zero.JPG

Then it was time to bash some Knights,wanted that FAA that is in Al-Djazir and owned by the Knights, DoWed with my alliance being Tlemclen, Marrocco and Benin, guess what...Marrocco and Benin dishonours. I manage to take Al-Djazir but can't get enough WS to press the claim...so I settle for 100 ducats in a seperate peace.

Then...cleaned out my belly button lint....<Duke Nukem>ah...much better...</Duke Nukem>

Mm....Marrocco was now all alone...I had cavalry, they had some berber provinces, my culture...so I saddled up, well...not really I ordered Rythin around as my little "b-word", it was fun..."go there, do that, kill those"...hehe...(I forgot to edit out Rythin as a leader, so I had him too)

Pillaged the lands of Marrocco, managed to press home a seperate peace with them! FINALLY! I got one very strategic province from them...now I can attack all their provs at once...more or less...
<Evil laughter>MUAHUHAuahauahaua</Evil laughter/>

Then...near the end, one province defected to me...woohoo! Celebrations! A free province! It was one prov formerly belonging to one tribe in the south.

In other words...France was near total collaps. With high RR, war against French Catholics and most of Europe, kid you not, even Russia managed to siege and control a prov in the south. But somehow managed to survive, only to collaps again at the end of my reign.

OH NO!!!! The RL monster is coming for mE!!!!! ARGH!!! Down monster down! Bad monster bad!

Rythin said:
And guess what? Killing-spree has started! :)
There he goes again...will he ever be happy?

hehhe, the RL monster, second cause of death for AARs.

nice update! keep them coming.

1594 - 1619 Mzab

In 1594 Mzabian Most Sandy Expansion was heavily limited by the northern alliance between Marocco and Tlamcen. Moreover, I found myself still at war with the Knights, which I probably inherited from Lurken's previous session. I peaced them in 1596.

As soon as I reached 11th level in land tech (and thus got new sprite :)) I declared war upon my eternal enemy - Marocco. In quick campaign I destroyed all their forces and took the provinces of Safi, Ifni and Sus. After signing separate peace with Marocco, I focused on their vassals - Tlamacen - who subsequently lost Oran.

oranvuedufortsaintandreseptemb.jpg

As soon as I peaced out, a country of Sus (in the province of Anfa) declared the independence from Marocco. I declared war upon them, stole the siege with my leader and annexed it shortly after. Unfortunatelly, this serious military activity (between 1601 and 1605) didn't go unnoticed by European powers. The Republic of Venice, bordering with my Sand Empire because of the Al-Djazeira province, declared a war.

Without serious army, they could pose no threat. I gave them heavy assbeating, getting Al-Djazeira for myself in 1607. Then a couple of prosperity years came, during which I made some serious conversion and fortification effort.

In 6th August 1612, I declared war upon Marocco. I attacked their capital with forty-one thousand of my troops. What's unfortunate, it turned out they mobilized their troops beforehand too and I had to fight fifty-four thousand. Of course, with my superior leader it was no problem and I sacked their capital along with a couple of provinces. Oujola and Melila to Most Glorious Sandy Empire. Tlamcen got annexed too.

In January 1617 the Mamluks declared war upon us. what's funny, their most notable provinces (and troops too) are cut off by a Nubian province in Egipt. Their only province that bordered to me was left unguarded and thus exposed to my Most Pilagious Army. As of 1620 the war is still undergoing.

In April 1618 Marocco dowed too. As the old Polish saying goes, 'Bad events come in pairs' - I got Heretics event and suffered some serious rebel problems in the western part of the Empire. Fortunatelly, my skillful and moraled army had no problems in fighting back evil troops from Marocco and I peaced them out getting forty-five ducats as a tribute. In the meantime, Taghaza defected to us from Mali.

During 25 years of reign, I managed to secure ten new provinces:

73xw.jpg

Mzab is getting big now....I like! You like?

Duke of Wellington said:
10 provs in 25 years that pretty impressive growth
Compared to Rythins earlier works, it's a slow growth :D